Playboy Bunny

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Playboy Bunny

Post  Colonel on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:27 pm

PLAYBOY BUNNY.

Summary: An alternate universe RP in which Ethan is the gay Hugh Hefner. (Yes, you read that correctly.) Scott, Lex, and Seth are his Boyfriends, but Scott is a jealous and bitchy whore and wants to be the only Boyfriend. Everyone else is a Bunny. Well, except Neely, since he's straight (I think), so I don't know what his role would be. And Valerie and Tara are photographers, since they're lesbians and don't get turned on by guys. It works.

WELCOME TO THE PLAYBOY MANSION, KIDS, LET THE GAMES BEGIN.
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playboy Bunny

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:31 pm

((Dude, your summary. that is awesome. XD You start it, I have no ideas right now. XD))
Fullmetal tr
Admin

View user profile http://guidetofunniness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:41 pm

((Yeah, it's pretty awesome xD Though that summary clearly states that I have horrible skills when it comes to stringing my thoughts together logically. And okay. *cracks knuckles* I shall start.))

"Oh, Ethan," Scott sang, hugging Ethan from behind in a way that could only be described as clingy, "What are you doing? Wouldn't you much rather have some fun with me instead?"

((Wow, first post and he's already a bitch. But that's why it's so fun to be him.))
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:50 pm

Ethan simply shrugged him off, saying, "Bunnies, Scott. New Bunnies. We need to go show them around. You can come help. I need your advice on the this month's centerfold." He held Scott's wrist as he pulled him with him to go to the Bunny house.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:56 pm

"New Bunnies?" Scott asked with a frown. "I don't want to meet your stupid new Bunnies. If you love your new Bunnies so damn much, go show them around by yourself." He ripped his wrist Ethan's grip. "And I'm not helping you pick a centerfold, because you know as well as I do that I would choose myself. I'm extremely biased." Why can't Ethan fuck around with him and him only?
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:01 pm

"Jesus Christ, Scott, if you're gonna get like this you can't expect to be a Boyfriend. I'll go ask Lex for help, go PMS somewhere else." Ethan muttered, stalking away.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:09 pm

((Man, Scott, would you like some ice for that burn?))

"Yeah, because Lex is going to be a total help. You know he'd just jump in the pants of the first guy he'd get a look at," Scott said, trailing behind Ethan like a lost puppy. "But fine, I'll help you, don't get someone else." It'd give him a good chance to look at the new competition, anyway.
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:13 pm

"Seriously, Scott, if you have some ladyparts that you haven't told me about, please let me know now, because you've got more mood swings than a teenage scene queen on a bad day." Ethan muttered, unbuttoning the top two buttons on his shirt and running a hand through his hair.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:22 pm

"And if you've got a heart somewhere underneath your rock hard exterior, please tell me, because I'd like to see it put to use," Scott replied, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. "And re-button your shirt. I don't need any of the new kids eye-raping you or thinking they've got a chance with you or whatever." Scott will make sure all of them know they have absolutely no chance with Ethan. It was hard enough having to share him with two other guys.
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:30 pm

"It's hard to be a sex symbol, Scott," Ethan said dryly, grabbing a bottle of water from a table and tossing his leather jacket onto it. He stepped out into the warm California air, inhaling deeply. The lawns, perfectly manicured, stretched far in front of him, gates in the distance and a large building about 60 feet away.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:38 pm

"I bet it is. Having guys throw themselves at your feet all the time sounds pretty exhausting," Scott agreed sarcastically.

((Sorry it took long, I had to figure how to vote for the B+ Foundation on Facebook ^w^))
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:41 pm

((Ah, it's for a good cause. xD))

"Yes, because you're always there to cockblock me," Ethan muttered, strutting widely across the green, "Where are my lesbians? We'll need to shoot soon."
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:46 pm

((Okay, seriously, Colonel? I'm not going to ask how you came up with that idea.))

"We're here!" Valerie shouted, dragging Tara with her across the lawn to meet up with Ethan. "Christ, I could hear you guys fighting from all the way across the place. It's a serious disruption to our work, so quit bickering if you want the job done right."
Havoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:50 pm

"Not my fault that Scott's a woman," Ethan shrugged. He looked at the two for a moment, then added, "No offense to you. Lesbians don't count."
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:53 pm

"... I'll take that as a compliment, thank you," Valerie answered, confused as to how she didn't count as a woman. "But really, stop fighting, it annoys just about everyone here. So, I heard that we were needed. New Bunnies or something?"
Havoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Ethan nodded, rubbing his hands together gleefully, "Yes, new Bunnies to mold into whatever I please. Beautiful thought, isn't it?" he sighed happily.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:59 pm

"So wonderful," Valerie replied, nodding. "I wonder what the world would be like today if you hadn't started corrupting young men's minds. But I'm glad you did, or else I'd be standing in the unemployment line."
Havoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:04 am

"And you'd never have met Tara," Ethan reminded her happily, which made Tara glare at him in a way that would make weaker men--also known as Scott--crumble, "And then you'd be sexually frustrated." he added with the same easygoing air. Tara looked about five seconds from strangling him.

((Dude. I'm writing a fic. Gonna be awesome.))
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:10 am

"Yes, of course, how could I forget that I met the love of my life through photographing gay men?" Valerie sighed, wrapping her arm around Tara's waist in an attempt to get her to calm down. "So, new Bunnies. I heard Scott's cousin is one. Kai, right?"
Havoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:13 am

"What?" Scott asked. "Despite the fact Kai is my cousin's name, there's no way he's a Bunny. He's such a prude."
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:15 am

"Mmm, I bet he's the type that'll change by the end. Is he as hot as you, Scott? Because he could be centerfold." Ethan looked dramatically and wistfully into the distance.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:18 am

"Even though nobody is as hot as me, I don't feel comfortable judging my cousin like that," Scott said, shuddering at the thought of his sweet cousin being the centerfold. "And there's no way you can make him the centerfold. I would never allow it."
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:23 am

Ethan waved his hand dismissively, saying, "I'm not gonna make him a Boyfriend or anything. Jesus Christ, Scott, you need to relax."
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:27 am

"That's not what I was concerned about," Scott explained. "I just don't want him here doing anything at all. It's bad enough that one of us had to seriously disappoint our family. And now that he did too, I bet my aunt and uncle are going to blame me for being a bad influence. I'll have to call them and my mom later and say I had nothing to do with his decision."
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:35 am

"Hey, hey, geez. If you're gonna get your panties in a bunch I'll go spend the night with Lex, really." Ethan grumbled, opening the doors to the Bunny House.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next