The Guide To Funniness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awkward Conversations/Moments

5 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Awkward Conversations/Moments Empty Awkward Conversations/Moments

Post  Havoc Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:17 am

A place for those 'WTF'-worthy conversations. I'll start, just to show you:

Joe: "Okay, Kyle, out of anyone in this room, who would you blow?"
Kyle: "Josh."
Joe: "I meant someone who you haven't already blown."
Kyle: "Damn, that means I can't pick Chris."
And then Kyle and Chris high-fived. I still don't know if they were joking or actually being serious.

Oh, and girls, if anyone asks, you do not want to play STD with them. Contrary to popular belief, in high school, that stands for, Strip Truth or Dare. If someone dares you, and you don't accept, then you have to remove a piece of your clothing. Not exactly the best game to play with Joe.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Awkward Conversations/Moments Empty Re: Awkward Conversations/Moments

Post  Colonel Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:23 am

... Wow, that was... no comment xD You need less weird friends. OKAY. So.

6th Grade; Human Sexuality Program:

Old Teacher: "Does anyone know... what a homosexual is?"
And it's not like anybody was going to raise their hand and answer that, so he decided to explain to us what it was while we all sat there and squirmed in our seats like, "Ew!"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Shu Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:45 am

Jesus Christ, you guys xD And sorry to tell you, but we tried playing Strip Truth or Dare, but Pocky wouldn't take his shirt off :/ Unfortunately. Anyway, every guy in my grade has been spewing the F word nonstop ever since this happened outside during recess:

Kid: "Oh my fucking God."
Another kid: "YOU FUCKED GOD?!"
Kid: "Fuck yeah I did. I'M THE BIBLICAL WHORE."

Moral of the story: My school is a nice place.
Shu
Shu

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Your school sounds awesome, Shu XD And seriously. Don't play STD. Nothing good comes out of it. And yes, Colonel, I need less weird friends, but so do you ;D

Anyway, proof that Josh is a jerk sometimes:
Jeremy: "*holds out Reese's Peanut Butter Heart* Look, I got it, just for you, Rachel! ^w^"
Me: "Aww, you're so sweet :3"
Josh: "*walks by and grabs MY snack* Yeah, Jeremy, you're so sweet."
AND THEN HE KISSED JEREMY ON THE CHEEK, AND ATE IT. WHAT THE HELL.

And later, in the hallway while talking to Kyle:
Teacher: "YOUNG LADY!"
And both Kyle and I turned around :/
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:02 am

You need new friends, Havoc. =w=

Me: "And then Brian was all like, "THIS IS GAY" and our music teacher got mad at him. :/"
Mom: "Do you think your music teacher's gay?"
Me: "...o.o"

My dad's gone for a few days, so this kind of shit's gonna happen. =w=
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

https://guidetofunniness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:54 am

I've known I needed new friends for a long, long time xD And yeah, dude's gay if he gets defensive about it.

Best awkward moment ever:
Tyler: "If you could make out with anyone, who would it be? Don't pick Kyle."
Josh: "... John, then."
John: "Um, I'm flattered?"
Josh: "Well, I like blondes, and now that I've been stuck with a guy for awhile, girls are kind of starting become really sexually unattractive."
Kyle: "So, does that mean I'm unattractive?"
Josh: "I said girls."
Kyle: "You imply on a semi-regular basis that I look like one."
Josh: "Yeah... but, you're Kyle, and no matter what, you'll always look really fucking sexy, and I promise I'll always want to fuck you."
John: "And me?"
Josh: "... Yeah, I'd bang you too. Oh, and I'd also do Frankie's boyfriend."
AWWWWKWARD. Frankie=pissed. And Frankie's boyfriend did not look amused xD I don't think Josh was joking.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:22 pm

JOSH'S MOM HAS A BOYFRIEND. She decided to introduce all of us to him when we were hanging out over Josh's house. She didn't even tell Josh she had a boyfriend, let alone that he was coming over, so... yeah, Josh was not happy. And he tried to scare the guy away, like he did with all of Josh's mom's other boyfriends, but the guy totally didn't get it, so that made Josh even more pissed. And the guy's name was Brent, so I couldn't take him seriously.

Brent: "Hi, I'm Brent! ^-^ And you must be Josh."
Josh: "Obviously."
Kyle: "Josh, stop it."
Josh: "This is Kyle. We fuck."
Kyle: "JOSH."
Brent: "It's okay, your mother told me about your sexual orientation and your relationship with Kyle."
Josh: "I'm bisexual."
Brent: "Like I said, I'm okay with that."
Josh: "I beat people up."
Brent: "Everyone has a different way of expressing their anger, you just resort to violence. But don't worry, once you've stopped being a teenager and get over those hormones, you won't beat people up anymore."
Josh: "Really?"
Brent: "Really. I was once a teenager."
Josh: "You don't look like you were a bully."
Brent: "Well, I wasn't--"
Josh: "Yeah, you weren't, so don't talk like you know what the fuck is going on with me. Dude, you don't even know me."
Kyle: "Josh--"
Brent: "Well, I'd like to ^-^"
Josh: "I'd like it if you'd go away."
Brent: "I like your mother, Josh v.v And I'm sure that once you get to know me like she has, you won't hate me. You only dislike me because you think she's trying to replace your father." (He later told us he was a psychologist.)

And then there was an awkward silence, and then Josh kicked over the table in the hallway which managed to break two of the legs off, and stormed upstairs.

Brent: "... Is he okay?"
Kyle: "Yeah, he's just... not a people person."
Brent: "I can pay for the table."
Kyle: "No, it's okay, in all the years I've known him, he's broken that table eighteen times. I always fix it with superglue."
Brent: "... Really?"
Kyle: "Yeah, his mom only keeps it there because that's the only piece of furniture he goes after."
Kyle: "Look, I'm sorry, he's really a nice guy once you get to know him."
Kyle: "Yeah, and he's not a violent guy, I swear. He only beats up kids who pick on other kids."
Kyle: "He's kind of like..."
Brent: "Robin Hood?"
Kyle: "DO YOU LIKE DISNEY?"
Brent: "Um, well, kind of--"
Kyle: "GOOD O: That's one of his interests! TALK ABOUT DISNEY WITH HIM. AND MUSIC. HE LIKES MUSIC. LIKE--LIKE, UM... RACHEL, WHAT'S THAT ONE BAND CALLED AGAIN?!"
Me: "... Um... Be more specific."
Kyle: "I ALWAYS GET THEIR NAMES MIXED UP."
Me: "... Once again, be more specific."
Kyle: "THE BAND WITH THE HOT GUYS."
Me: "... Once again, be more specific."
Kyle: "THEY HAVE THAT ONE SONG THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE COLD WAR."
Me: "... What the hell, Kyle?"
Kyle: "THE COLD WAR O: IT WAS AN ARMS RACE. THAT SONG. IT HAS TO DO WITH THE COLD WAR!!"
Me: "Fall Out Boy =_=
Kyle: "YEAH, HE LIKES THEM. AND HE LIKES ME. YOU GUYS CAN TALK ABOUT ME."
Brent: "Okay..."

But before he went up to talk to Josh, we all went around and introduced ourselves =_=

Frankie's Boyfriend: "I'm Frankie's Boyfriend."
Brent: "... Well, what's your actual name?"
Frankie's Boyfriend: "If I tell you, then I'm also telling the rest of them."

Yeah, well, fuck you, Frankie's Boyfriend =_=

And then we all left, because we seriously didn't think it was a good idea to stick around o.o
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:03 pm

Okay, Seth decided to entertain us during lunch with a fairy tale he made up when he was volunteering at the local Daycare. Just... epic. Oh, and we just avoided the whole topic of Brent the entire day, so... no, no updates on that situation.

Seth: "Okay, so once upon a time, there was a princess named Rachel. Her father didn't want her to marry because he was very overprotective, but she wanted to get married, so she decided to invite all the princes in the nearby lands to come and meet her. Then, she would introduce her favorite to her father. So, first there was Prince Jeremy from the land of Alto."
Jeremy: "Alto?"
Seth: "It's Spanish for tall, so hush. With him, he brought his most trusted friend, Sir Josh, the most valiant of all the Black Knights. But, instead of helping his friend, he decided to ditch him and go court the kingdom's gorgeous architect, Aime. Thankfully Jeremy had back-up with him, but even his back-up left him for a woman, who happened to be the court's composer, Frankie. This friend was later dubbed Sir Frankie's Boyfriend."
Frankie's Boyfriend: "I have a name, you know."
Josh: "Well, you won't tell us it, so shut up! This sounds like a good story."
Seth: "... Okay, let's continue. Second, there was Prince Tyler from the land of Galletas."
Tyler: "... Why am I from the land of cookies?"
Seth: "I couldn't think of anything else, okay? Anyway, back to the story. Princess Rachel automatically didn't like Prince Tyler because he didn't speak the same language as her, so she got her Royal Translator, Seth. Tyler became much more interested in Seth than he was the princess and spent all of his time with Seth. Prince John from the land of Beach-y never showed up because Prince Jeremy explained he was side-tracked on the journey by a blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl named Elaine. So, Prince Jeremy was the only one left."
Jeremy: "SCORE!!"
Seth: "It's not over yet."
Jeremy: "... Damn."
Seth: "Okay, so Princess Rachel spent more time with him, and they fell in love. But, Prince Jeremy had to gain Princess Rachel's father's respect. So, Prince Jeremy came up with a well-thought out plan. He brought over his land's most powerful wizard, Jordan, to entertain King Grayson. It worked, and even though King Grayson still disliked Prince Jeremy, he agreed to let the two be wed."
Jeremy: "And then the wedding night?!"
Seth: "... I tell this story to five-year-olds. No."
Jeremy: "I'm even being denied sex in a fairy tale?"
Seth: "Sorry."
Kyle: "If it makes you feel better, I was turned into a girl."
Seth: "I wasn't going to tell them a gay fairy tale!! And it was never specified that you were a woman, Kyle."
Kyle: "STILL, YOU LET YOU AND TYLER AND MR. RACHEL'S DAD AND JORDAN GET TOGETHER!"
Seth: "I just said they 'hung out'. I never said they fell in love. It's not like little kids read into the story."

The end. I, personally, loved it and will tell it to the children 'Prince Jeremy' and I have xD
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Seth is one of those guys where you think you know them, and then you REALLY get to know them. I'm just glad he considers us his friends and is, like, open and stuff with us xD But still. I did not know Seth like I thought I did. We were reminiscing about grade school and childhood, and stupid things we've done in the past. Seth... just... I love him. I really do.

Seth: "Stupid things we've done?"
Me: "Yeah o.o"
Seth: "Ooh, I've got a long list. One time, during... eighth grade, my friends and I were playing baseball and I bet I could throw it far enough to bust the neighbor who lived a house down from mine's window."
Me: "... You didn't."
Seth: "I did. Not only did I bust the window, but their new, flat screen TV."
Me: "... You're kidding."
Seth: "I'm not. They never figured out which neighborhood hooligan did it, and I still think they don't know it was me. Oh, and one time, a good friend of mine and I stole the paint from the art room, took it home, and destroyed his parents' car. We told them we didn't know it what happened, and it was probably some crazy teenager. They still probably don't know that was us."
Me: "... Wow."
Seth: "Yeah. I'm fucking awesome."

Like, he can never lose his shy and nice personality, but he did some seriously crazy shit as a kid xD And he's funny as hell. It's just weird to hear inappropriate jokes coming from Seth. But he's cool :3 We're tight.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:00 pm

... Kyle is an odd one, that he is.

Tyler: "RACHEL. A GIRL WAS TOTALLY IN THE GUYS' LOCKER ROOM."
Me: "... And you justify this assumption how?"
Tyler: "CHECK IT. *holds up skinny jeans* GIRLY SKINNY JEANS. ONLY A HOT CHICK WITH SWEET HIPS AND A ROCKIN' ASS COULD FIT INTO THESE, BABY. I found them in the Lost and Found."
Me: "And you go snooping in the Lost and Found because?"
Tyler: "BECAUSE I NEVER KNOW WHEN I MIGHT FIND SOMETHING LIKE THIS. SERIOUSLY. A GIRL WAS IN THE LOCKER ROOM, BECAUSE THESE ARE GIRL PANTS."
A couple seconds later.
Kyle: "O: YOU FOUND THEM!"
Tyler: "... What?"
Kyle: "YOU FOUND MY PANTS!"
Silence.
Me: "... Hot chick with sweet hips and a rockin' ass indeed, Tyler."

Good one, Tyler, congratulations. And then later a lunch, Kyle called them 'Cobra Starfish' xD I love him. He's so stupid.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:17 pm

You may want to consider finding new friends. =w= No, I'm kidding, I love Kyle. XD

Umm...nothing exciting happened. =_=
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:15 am

Kyle is totally in love with that one All Time Low guy, Jack, I think xD Jack something or other. All Time Low is the only actual band he knows, because Horror! At The Party, The Administration Is..., Eight Years Strong, Boy Out Fall, Hey Sunday, Cobra Starfish, We Three Kings, and Taxi Cab are sure all hell not a bands. At least he knows All Time Low is All Time Low, Gym Class Heroes is actually called Gym Class Heroes, and Paramore is Paramore. My friends were slamming everybody xD

Me: "The Administration Is...? No, dude, it's Academy."
Kyle: "Then who's the Administration?"
Chris: "NICK JONAS."
Kyle: "No, Chris, he's the House of Representatives. It's The Administration Is..., Rachel. That one with Pickett."
Josh: "I told you, his name is Beckett. Pickett was a Confederate general who lead 'Pickett's Charge'."
Kyle: "Whoa, so he sings and was a general in the Civil War? Pretty fucking awesome."
Josh: "WOW, KYLE."
Kyle: "It was joke. Pickett would be dead by now if he fought in the Civil War."
Josh: "FOR FUCK'S SAKE, THE GUY'S NAME ISN'T PICKETT."
Kyle: "It is."
Josh: "Whatever. And I suppose Pete Wentz is really Peter Went?"
Kyle: "Of course. What kind of idiot would end their last name with a 'z'? Really, Josh, that's just stupid."
Josh: "Jesus Christ, Kyle."
Kyle: "But you know who's seriously really awesome and cool?"
Chris: "Who?"
Kyle: "Tom Talker. He's pretty hot. I'd totally shag it up with him."
Chris: "... Tom Talker."
Kyle: "Yeah."
Chris: "Kyle, the guy's name isn't fucking Tom Talker. It's Jon Walker. I can't believe he left Panic, though."
Josh: "I know!"
Kyle: "... What?"
Me: "Horror."
Kyle: "Oh. ... WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE LEFT HORROR?!"
Frankie: "The first album they came out was all right. But Pretty. Odd. just wasn't them. It was a major disappointment to me."
Josh: "I liked it."
Frankie: "Yeah, but you also have piercings, a tattoo, and a violent nature."
Josh: "Are you calling me scene or something?"
Frankie: "Nah, you don't look scene with a rich French blonde hanging all over you."

I don't try to understand.

Frankie: "Oh, and Ryan Ross is a motherfucking douche bag. Just... putting that out there."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:22 pm

FRANKIE IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND. Very Happy
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:12 pm

Kyle is officially a weirdo xD Whenever Josh plays Sugar, We're Goin Down, Kyle always swings his hips suggestively whenever he says 'swinging' xD And then he made all us do it, and the teacher WALKED RIGHT BY when we were all swinging our hips obnoxiously in the hallway.

Teacher: "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?"
Me: "IT WAS KYLE'S IDEA."
Kyle: "IT WASN'T."
Josh: "It was. He was totally trying to make me turned on."
Teacher: "... That's... just... stop. *walks away*"
Kyle: "I was trying to get you turned on?"
Josh: "Worked, too."
Kyle: "JOSH."
Josh: "Seriously, Kyle, you're swinging you're attractive hips to a song I dig. Fucking awesome."
Chris: "He's right."
Josh: "... Wow, that's not weird."
Chris: "I also appreciate the fine works of art."
Kyle: "It's a better compliment coming from Chris, Josh, since he's hot, gay, and Italian. You've got to be really hot for him to think you're attractive. Italians are the best at deciding who is hot, and who is not. It's just kind of, like, a law of nature."
Josh: "I won't even argue."
Teacher: "I SAID STOP THE NONSENSE!"

WOW, I NEED NEW FRIENDS. AND SOME NEW HOBBIES. Dig that, Josh. And I love my dad, officially xD

Dad: "... All the kids I went to high school with want to get together."
Jordan: "Yeah?"
Dad: "Yep. I'm so not going."
Jordan: "It's important! You have to."
Dad: "They want me to bring my family. 'Yeah, here's the daughter I had with some random chick I slept with whilst drunk, her boyfriend who is the height of Shaq, and who lives with us since his parents are WASPS and probably secretly part of the KKK, and my boyfriend who has lived in and has a house in about every country, dropped out of cooking school and medical school to become a grade school teacher, speaks almost every language except for the popular ones, and has lots of money. Oh, and I'm now 39 stuck at a dead-end job.' I really went on to do bigger and better things."
Jordan: "... In a horribly condensed version, your life kind of sounds miserable, now that I think about it."
Dad: "Kind of?"
Jordan: "Well, except for the whole part about the cosmopolitan boyfriend."
Dad: "Whatever."
Jordan: "You should be nicer to me! We've been going out for almost an entire year."

A whole entire fucking year of Jordan. How could I forget? And seriously. I'm making him take me to meet his old high school buddies that he smoked pot with ;D
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:26 pm

I just got back from play practice. XD

Teacher: "Kevin, it's your line, so go stand beside Charlie!"
Kevin: "*walks up, swinging his hips, and leans on Charlie*"
Other teacher: "You're not gay, Kevin."

Our teachers watch Glee, too. XD
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:51 pm

Any guy who swings their hips of their own will is gay, just thought I'd tell you xD And God. I do/don't want Glee to start again. I do because more Glee equals more... glee. Especially for my dad--he likes Glee. And then I don't want Glee because Glee means everyone will pile into my tiny house without my permission. AGAIN. I say we all go to Josh's house. His house is smaller, and lets see how he likes it. And we were talking about our dreams for the future and stuff earlier at lunch xD

Tyler: "I am going to be a nuclear physicist married to awesome pediatrician Seth, and we're going to live on a hot beach in Miami where we can chill year round."
Seth: "... The Miami thing is new."
Tyler: "I just decided it. We're going to live in some cool house that has a view of the beach. And when you open the windows, you can just smell the sea. It'll be cool."
Seth: "That's actually not a horrible idea."
Tyler: "Yeah, it's cool."
Me: "I kind of decided to be a psychologist, and Jeremy will be a science teacher. We'll get married when we're out of college, and we'll have kids. The end."
Chris: "Well, have fun with your horribly domestic life-style. Joe and I and our adopted children will live in Italy every summer. Maybe somewhere in Tuscany. I want to live by the Adriatic Sea, but Joe wants to 'visit his roots' and go hang in Venice. I convinced him that Venice will eventually sink, and that would be a bad investment. So. My future family will eat out every night and play on the beach all day while Joe and I drink some fucking awesome Italian wine."
Josh: "That's... sweet."
Chris: "Fucking awesome, you mean."
Josh: "... Sure. Well, I decided to become a history teacher. I'm going to get a nice, small house with a big backyard so I can play soccer with my kids."
Kyle: "We obviously aren't meant to be."
Josh: "Oh, come on, Kyle, it's the best plan ever! Me and the kids can play soccer or any other sport outside during the winter, and then you'll call us back in with the promise of hot chocolate! And then you'll give me my hot chocolate, and kiss me, and outside, it'll be snowing! It'll be epic!"
Kyle: "We'll talk about it later."
Seth: "I'm surprised you're the family kind of guy, Josh."
Josh: "Excuse me?"
Seth: "... SORRY."
Josh: "... No, seriously, I didn't hear what you said."
Seth: "N-Nothing. It was nothing."
Aikawa: "WELL. YOU GUYS HAVE FUN WITH YOUR LOSER AMERICAN LIVES. JOHN AND I ARE MOVING TO FUCKING BERLIN AND BEING FUCKING AWESOME GERMANS. FUCKING YEAH."
Frankie: "You seem excited."
Aikawa: "FUCK--"
Frankie: "Yeah, I know."
Me: "So, you and your boyfriend are going to do...?"

And they just looked each other, and shrugged. That's best answer you'll ever be able to get from them. They're a kind of 'time will tell' couple. And yes, Seth, it also surprised me when Josh told me all about his wonderful family life dreams. I really did not expect that from him. Like, Josh like kids, kids just don't like Josh. Same thing with animals. Oh, and Josh roughhoused it with some kid earlier =_= Because he's Josh. And that kid was rude. He just walked by Kyle, slapped him on the ass and said, "What's up, fag?"

Josh: "Hey, does your shoulder hurt?"
Kid: "No?"
Josh: "*shoves kid into lockers* Should now. Oh, and I want your watch."
Kid: "What?"
Josh: "Watch. Off. In my hand. Do you want me to tell the principal you just called my boyfriend a fag?"
Kid: "Well--"
Josh: "Didn't think so. Fork over the watch."
Kid: "But--"
Josh: "Either you give me the watch, or you apologize to him. Your pick."
Kid: "... Sorry."
Josh: "SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT."
Kid: "I'M REALLY SORRY!"
Josh: "Good. Now go away, or else I'm seriously going to take your watch."
Kid: "*runs away*"
Kyle: "... Smooth."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Yes, Fullmetal, Frankie is your best friend xD

Aikawa: "That stupid, fucking Ryan Ross, quitting an award-winning band and letting his true love go. I want to kick him in the balls really hard."
Frankie: "You can't kick what he doesn't have."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Math class today. Just...math class.

Teacher: "Luke, stop talking to Jackie!"
Everyone: "Oooooooh!"
Teacher: "Brian, we all know you and SGRO are a couple, so you can't judge."
Brian: "...O:"
Teacher: "You him and Paul have got a little thing goin' on, huh? A threesome?"
*silence*
Jason: "Oh, but Emily's in the middle!"
Teacher: "That's awkward."

YEAH, AWKWARD SUMS IT UP.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:51 am

Our teachers are the best, too xD But that was awesome, Fullmetal. Anyway, poor Kyle and his gender-bending xD

Kyle: "*walks out of boys' bathroom*"
Teacher: "WHY DID YOU USE THAT BATHROOM?!"
Kyle: "... Um, my bladder was full?"
Teacher: "YOU NEED TO USE THE CORRECT BATHROOM THAT CORRESPONDS TO YOUR GENDER."
Kyle: "... I... I did."
Teacher: "... *stares at Kyle*... Get to class."

Yeah, awkward. Everyone in the hallway just kind of got really quiet, except for Josh, who was air drumming and making sound effects obnoxiously while all the girls were fawning over him xD Whenever Josh wears his totally awesome leather jacket, all the girls seem to just flock towards him xD And then he rudely tells them to get lost =_= No, really. He told about four girls to, "Get lost, hussy." xD

Chris: "So, Kylie, how was your trip to the bathroom?"
Kyle: "Good. And yours, Christina?"
Chris: "... Touche."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:09 pm

Mother: "Did you ask for a box for you chicken?"
Me: "No."
Mother of friend: "He totally 69'ed your chicken, Marci."
Me: "... *starts laughing*"
Mother: "MARCI. *also begins laughing*"
Father of friend: "... Jesus Christ."

We went to Le Shio, the new asian fusion restaurant down by where I live. Awesome food, but a quiet atmosphere. One that was totally ruined by our entrance.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Nice. =w= Oh, and so you know that song "Damaged"? Like, "My heart is damaged, damaged, damaged, I hope that you can understand" and "how you gonna fix it, fix it, fix it? How you gonna fix it, fix it, fix it?" Yeah, so we were driving back from It's Academic with Angie, Kate, Luke, and Kevin (and I, of course, used to like Kevin. Luke knew this.)

Me, Angie, and Kate: "*singing along to the song loudly and obnoxiously on the radio*"
Kevin: "*starts looking through his bag*"
Luke: "Oh, Kevin, you lookin' for a first aid kit? ;D"
Kevin: "Why? o.o"
Luke: "To fix it. ;D"
Kevin: "...Fix what? o.o"
Me: "*glares at Luke*"
Luke: "...Uh, nothing. *turns back around*"

Then he was looking through my iPod, and he goes, "Ok, what the crap is a Mad as Rabbits?"
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:21 pm

Smooth xD

Mom: "*is looking through my iPod* I'm Like a Lawyer with the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off?"
Me: "Yeah."
Mom: "Gross."
Me: "... MOM."
Mom: "One of the guys is a married and has a kid, he needs stop getting that other guy off. I told you, GANG. BANGER."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Oh, and that show, Wizards of Waverly Place, a producer's last name is Greenwald. When the name came on the TV screen, I started booing, and my mom goes, "What are you doing?"

... Nothing.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:30 pm

We were all watching Bones, and there was a dude named Ethan Copeland. I laughed. Hysterically. My dad was confused.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:32 pm

NO FUCKING WAY. I always knew Ethan was more of chick than Scott. Haha, kidding... Scott is forever the bitch. Oh, and dude, I finished the cast list for Revolution! (Which is what I named the play.) You want the official document? I can email it to you.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum