Jerk It Out

Go down

Jerk It Out

Post  Colonel on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:20 am

Scott: "Marriage?"
Ethan: "No. Kids?"
Scott: "HAHA, no."

Epic fighting and bitching ensue. And then they almost break up! But no, they eventually cave. And they use the Bassanova guys for advice, which is a bad idea in and of itself. Meanwhile, Kai and Parker are in la la land with their super perfect relationship. Tara and Valerie are still crazy lesbians, and Neely does whatever a Neely does.

The sequel to 'Thnks Fr Th Mmrs'.
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jerk It Out

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:26 am

"I made pancakes," Ethan informs Scott one morning, holding a mug of coffee in one hand and a plate of aforementioned pancakes in the other, "For you. For, like. Breakfast. If you want them." Ethan is maybe not so eloquent in the morning. Whatever. He woke up early to get this shit done. He's allowed to be grumpy. "¿Bueno?"
Fullmetal tr
Admin

View user profile http://guidetofunniness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:34 am

"You made pancakes? For me?" Scott asks, staring at the plate of pancake's in Ethan's hand skeptically. "Yeah, I'm fine with it, just surprised. Oh, and I'll take the coffee too, thanks." He swipes both things from the other's hands before pausing. "You want something from me, don't you? Keep speaking Spanish and we'll see, señor. I'm not a big fan of it in the morning, but damn are you sexy."

((:D=))
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:37 am

"...That was my coffee. Fuck you. See if I make you breakfast ever again," Ethan grumbles, and damn does Scott know how to ruin a mood. "And I don't mean fuck you in a good way. Don't even go there."
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:43 am

Scott snorts, and just because he can, takes a long drink of apparently Ethan's coffee before handing it back to the other. "I never even asked you to make breakfast, anyway," he says. "We both know for a fact that your cooking skills aren't on par with mine, so... yeah. And thanks for being mean and already denying me some fun, jeez. Jackass." He waves his hand flippantly. "But it was sweet of you to think of me."
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:45 am

"The point is you didn't have to ask me, jesus. Fuck this, I'm going back to bed." He leaves the coffee maker, the kitchen, Scott, and just goes back to collapse on the bed, sunlight barely streaming through the blinds.
It always goes better on TV.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:52 am

"Oh, come on, Ethan." Scott rolls his eyes, and after putting the pancakes on the counter, follows Ethan into their bedroom. He flips the lights on and sits on Ethan's legs to get his attention. "Man, do you have to be so melodramatic even when it comes to breakfast?" Scott thinks for a moment, hesitating. "Wait. Fuck. It's not a holiday or your birthday or my birthday or an anniversary or something, is it?"
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:54 am

"No, it's just," Ethan begins, then sighs, rubs his eyes, "it's stupid. You're gonna laugh at me for it, and probably call me a big pussy." He chances a glance at Scott, biting his lip nervously.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:59 am

"Hmm?" Scott looks at him, confused. "Well, at least you know me well to enough to understand that I'll laugh at you if it's stupid, but go ahead anyway. I'm listening. And I promise I'll try my best not to crack up or insult you."
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:04 am

"I just. Honestly...I want to prove to you that I'd be good, if we adopted kids or something, I dunno, I just really want to, and--forget it." Ethan buries his face in the pillows again, reminding himself not to talk ever again.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:08 am

Scott stares at Ethan for the longest time, speechless. "Excuse me?" He shakes his head and hops off of the bed, a flurry of negative hand motions and cusses under his breath. "Back up, back up. I'm sorry, but did you just say kids?"
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:12 am

"See, this is why I never brought it up!" Ethan yells, sitting up, "I thought that if I was all romantic and shit, made you breakfast and all that, you'd at least hear me out, but see, you're pissed, what's even the point anymore." He stands up, goes to stand at the window, the sun low near the horizon still, avoiding Scott.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:17 am

"You do realize that I hate little kids, right?" Scott sighs, rubbing his face with his hands. "And that I've been loudly voicing that extreme dislike for every single year that I've ever known you? Look, they're tiny, snot-nosed brats that whine and complain and need constant care, Ethan! Can't you just get a fish? You can't fuck up a fish. And even if the 'romantic' thing didn't blow up in your face, I still would have flipped my lid."
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:18 am

((... I keep forgetting to add that I'm in love with your icon. PFFFFT~))
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:20 am

Ethan turns to face him, "That's just it, ok? I've wanted this, for a while, you know, but I never said anything because I knew it'd end the same as it always does, you just saying no to something I want, no matter how fucking much I want it, because god forbid you do something you don't know if you'll like!" Ethan finishes, slightly out of breath and maybe, maybe, close to tears.

((Thank you 8D One of my Tumblr friends found it))
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:29 am

"Listen to these next words carefully; I. Hate. Kids," Scott sums up. "It's not as if I'm saying no because it's something you want or because it's something I've had no experience with and or I'm scared of. I'm saying no because children are stupid and a complete waste of precious time. I don't care how much you want one of those disgusting creatures! There's no way I'd ever put up with their bullshit. And maybe you never got the memo that a main reason I'm gay is because the female ability to reproduce spawns of Satan horrifies me to no end?"

((It's... amazing xDD Tell them your friend finds it funny!))
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum