The Guide To Funniness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

5 posters

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Page 6 Empty Re: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Post  Havoc Sun May 24, 2009 3:17 am

Valerie opened the door, and stepped inside. "Ethan...?" she yelled, awkwardly looking around something that wasn't her property. She walked over to his bed, and gave him an understanding look. "Hey, Ethan, you okay? Are you just hung over or is something bothering you?"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 3:20 am

"He friggin' kissed me," Scott hissed loudly. "He freaking kissed me! He did not respect my personal bubble! He just took his little safety pin of cheating Ethan-ness, and popped my bubble by kissing me! He all forced himself on me and stuff! I hate him, I hate him, I hate him! I want to murder him in his sleep!"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 3:23 am

"Let me get this straight," Tara began, furrowing her eyebrows, "The sexiest guy on Earth kissed you, and you want to murder him." she thought this over then said, "Scott, you know I love you and all, but I have to say this for your own good; you're batshit insane."

"Both. Neither. I dunno," Ethan wailed into his pillow, "I don't remember anything, but I probably made a drunken ass out of myself!"
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

https://guidetofunniness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 3:27 am

"... You don't get it," Scott grumbled. He picked his head up from the mattress and glared at his manager. "You can't get it! How could you possibly get it?! I hate that man and his stupid nerve! I hate everything about him! He was like, 'love me...'! I did, and look where that got me! Here!" Scott grabbed another one of his pillows and pressed his face into it instead of the uncomfortable mattress. "I hate him!"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun May 24, 2009 3:28 am

"Oh..." Valerie sat on the edge of his bed, and crossed her legs. "You think you made a drunken... ass out of yourself? Do you have any idea of what you might have done?"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 3:31 am

Ethan thought for a moment, then decided on, "Screwed up my life multiple times at once. I dunno. Maybe Park knows."

Tara furrowed her eyebrows more, "So you used to love Ethan, then something happened, and now you hate him." she summed up. She thought for a moment, then told him, "I think you're scared because you love him again. Don't deny it. I know you do."
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun May 24, 2009 3:38 am

"Oh, I'm sorry you screwed up your life multiple times at once..." Valerie chuckled lightly. "And, yes, Parker probably does know. That man knows a lot... Hey, does your cheek hurt? It looks almost... red." Valerie leaned over Ethan to get a closer look. "Ouch."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 3:41 am

Ethan reached up and touched his cheek, then winced. He looked at Valerie, then said, "Shit...do you think it might've been something with--" he began, but was interrupted by the lurching of his stomach. He tumbled out of bed and toward his small bathroom, where he emptied his stomach into the toilet miserably.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 3:44 am

Scott almost choked on his own spit. Almost. "No way! Never, ever again! Who would like that liar?! I love to hate him, though. Does that work for you?" He sighed, and sat up. "What's in the past is in the past. Right now, I hate him more than your brain can comprehend. Ew..." Scott shuddered. "In love with Ethan Vaughn. You're really funny, Tara."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun May 24, 2009 12:28 pm

"Ah, hangovers," Valerie muttered. "So joyous. I'm going to go find Parker. You stay here... and take some Aspirin or something. There should be some somewhere in this place... You know what, I'll ask Parker. I bet you he's got more than enough." Valerie stood up and went to leave.

"Bye, Ethan!" she called over her should as she ran out of the trailer, off to find the drummer's.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 3:10 pm

"Don't give me that bullshit," Tara told him, hands on her hips, "I'm a female. Female instincts tell me that you're head over heels in love with the guy. You're just too afraid pf getting hurt again to admit it to yourself."
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 3:26 pm

"Yes, I love that jerk more than anything in the entire universe and I'm completely in denial," Scott drawled. "Ha ha, no.
Your girl instincts suck if you think I like him. He's an extremely gross man!"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Tara shook her head with a sigh, "You're hopeless. I'm leaving. Sort out your troubles by yourself. If you come crying to me, I'm not gonna help you. Someday you'll need me, and I'll ignore you," she said, leaving the trailer.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun May 24, 2009 7:34 pm

"Parker!" Valerie shouted, banging on the door. "Parker! Are you there? Hello?"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 7:42 pm

"What?" Parker asked, rubbing his eyes as he opened the door. "It's too early to be banging on my door. What time is it, like, ten? What do you need?"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun May 24, 2009 7:45 pm

"Did something happen last night?" Valerie queried, exhausted. "Ethan's all hungover too, so I'm guessing you have some Aspirin I could use, too. And his face is all red..."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 7:50 pm

"Aspirin?" Parker asked. "Yeah, I have Aspirin... And ask Scott about last night. I only got a brief story. He knows more than I do. Sorry." He smiled apologetically. "And did it seriously leave a mark? Scott can slap hard, then."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun May 24, 2009 7:52 pm

"... What? Scott slapped Ethan?!" She grabbed Parker's arm and hauled him off to Ethan's trailer. "You--Wait here. I'm getting Scott and those two will explain this. Do you hear me?" She sighed, aggravated. "This is so not good!" After that, she went and knocked on Scott's door.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Ethan took the pillow off his briefly, squinting in the insanely bright light source know as the Sun. "What the hell are you doing here?" he asked, looking at Parker, "This is my trailer. If you brought chicks in here, I swear to God--!" he began, but then got another wave of nasuea and covered his face again.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 7:58 pm

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, hey Valerie. Good morning," Scott greeted, smiling warmly. "Do you need something?"

*~*~*

"Valerie woke me up and dragged me over here screaming her head off about how she's going to get Scott and make you two explain," Parker told him, shrugging. "Bad hangover, I see."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun May 24, 2009 8:01 pm

"Yes, I need something!" Valerie hollered, and took his hand. "Don't give me that 'good morning' crud." She began pulling him in the direction of Ethan's trailer, and shoved him inside. "Now--sit! You two will explain what in God's sacred name happened."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 8:03 pm

"What is e doing in my trailer?!" Ethan exploded, throwing his pillow at Scott. "This is my personal space, not meant for...for..." he paused, searching his mind for a suitable adjective, "jackasses like him!!"
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Scott gaped, grabbing the pillow and throwing it back. "You're the jackass! And I have nothing to freaking explain! This idiot was being a retard like he does every millisecond of his life, and this time him stupidity just happened to be directed towards me!" Scott huffed, and crossed his arms. "I think that sums it up! What else do I need to explain?!"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun May 24, 2009 8:09 pm

"Why the hell you slapped him is what you need to explain!" Valerie barked, putting her hands on her hips. "You guys obviously have deep, deep issues with each other. You don't seem to want to work them out amongst yourselves, so now I have to interfere. What happened?!"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 8:10 pm

"You slapped me again?!" Ethan yelled, hangover apparently forgotten, "In the eight hours that we saw each other since high school, I did nothing to you!"
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum