The Guide To Funniness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

5 posters

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

Go down

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Page 7 Empty Re: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 8:17 pm

"Nothing?! You honestly think you did nothing?! Try getting drunk and forcibly kissing me! You had that slap coming! It's what you deserved, both times, for being as ass!" Scott shouted loudly. "You breathing is just enough to make me pissed!" Scott took drew in a deep breath, almost on the verge of tears. "I honestly hate you. I really do. And it's not a childish grudge, it's hate."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 8:20 pm

"I did nothing of the sort!!" Ethan defended loudly, "Why the hell would I kiss you, you lying bastard?! I do not regularly greet my exes by mouth-raping them!"
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

https://guidetofunniness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 8:24 pm

"Me?! I'm the lying bastard?!" Scott looked desperately at Parker. "You tell him! He's being too ignorant to accept the fact he kissed me!"

*~*~*

Parker look back at Scott, pursing his lips, and then back at Ethan. "... You're guilty as charged," he said quietly, suddenly uncomfortable as the deciding factor in the equation. "Sorry."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 8:27 pm

"I have no memory of such event, therefore it did not happen!!" Ethan retorted. He turned to Parker with a piercing glare and added, "And stop meddling!! This is so not your problem!! And don't take his side!! I'm the one being falsely accused here!!"
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 8:34 pm

"Why can't you love me? Don't you remember saying that?" Scott asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "Well, I can tell you why! Because you're a good-for-nothing, lying, cheating piece of bullshit!"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 8:38 pm

Ethan was silent, trying to remember the incident, then asked, "Parker, was I drunk when this supposedly happened? You know that I can't be held liable for events that occurred while I was intoxicated!!" Bitterly, he tried to choose between slapping Scott across the face and grabbing a gun and finally killing someone.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 8:42 pm

"You know what--Fine." Scott sighed, raking his hand through his hair. "I don't care if you don't remember, and I don't care if you do. Apologize, don't apologize. I. Don't. Care. I'm done caring." He looked at Ethan, expression unreadable. "You could just die right now and I wouldn't care. Obviously you don't give a shit either, so why even freaking bother?"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Ethan was seriously silent, Scott's words cutting through him like knives through his heart. I'm done caring. There goes the aorta. You could just die right now and I wouldn't care. Vena Cava. Obviously you don't give a shit either, so why even freaking bother?" Right through the septum.

This left Ethan as some mangled mess of a man, and he could only find himself uttering, "I'm sorry. For everything. I know that I was an ass to you. I know. I'm sorry..." he said nothing after that, and simply resigned himself to silence.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Scott's expression wavered, looking at the helpless man. He stopped himself from feeling on ounce of compassion, and simply replaced his look with hatred. "It doesn't matter," Scott said, acid dripping from his voice like a leaky faucet. "What's done is done, and nothing will change that. You can be as sorry as you want, but I'll say it again for emphasis, I don't care." He racked his brain for something else to say, and decided on quoting Gone with the Wind. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 9:03 pm

"Then leave," Ethan told him, not looking up. "Get the hell out of my trailer, out of my tour, and out of my life." He pointed dismally to the door, trying to hold back the tears that threatened to overflow.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 9:06 pm

"Gladly," Scott said. He nodded to Parker, then Valerie, before exiting the trailer. Grumbling cusses under his breath, he stormed over to Kai's trailer. "Kai! Get out here! I need to vent to you!"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun May 24, 2009 9:08 pm

"Yeah?" Kai asked, opening the door. "Oh, hey! What's up? Scotty, beam me up!" He laughed, patting his friend on the back. "Come in, come in. I'm lonely, anyways. Vent all you need. I'm listening."

((Let's see if you get the movie I'M quoting ;D))
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 9:17 pm

Etan sighed, looking at his friend and his manager. He didn't care that he looked pathetic doing so; he grabbed the front of Parker's shirt and sobbed into his shoulder, his headache now worse from the combination of the hangover and headache.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 9:21 pm

"Uh..." Parker fidgeted uncomfortably. "So, why the Hell do you two hate each other so much? You'll feel better if you tell someone, Ethan." He patted his friend's back awkwardly. "So... It was an interesting fight."

*~*~*

"Ethan was being a jerk again!" He threw his hands up in the air, and exhaled loudly. "Restrain me before I kill Tara for setting up this retarded tour."

((CAPTAIN KIRK--STAR TREK O:))
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun May 24, 2009 9:29 pm

"I'd really rather not, Scotty," Kai said. He ruffled Scot's hair teasingly. "You can't kill our manager. And what did Ethan do this time that is making you think homicidal thoughts?"

~*~

"Yeah, really, what happened?" Valerie pressed.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Ethan shook his head, "I don't want to talk about it now. Just...Scott and I have a complicated past. That's all I want to say at this point."
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 11:23 pm

"Understandable, I guess," Parker said, shrugging. "You had better tell me later though, all right?"

*~*~*

"I'll explain later. I just want to talk to my stupid manager about this." Scott poked his head out of the door, and screamed loudly. "Tara! Tara, where are you?!"

((Havoc ditched us to watch a movie =w= So it's me and you again XDD))

Last edited by Colonel on Mon May 25, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Mon May 25, 2009 2:12 pm

"It's okay, Ethan..." Valerie sighed, shaking her head. "I guess we all have secrets we don't want to share. Parker, don't pressure him to tell you."

~*~

"Could you be any louder, Scott?" Kai grumbled. "I think they could have heard you on Mars. Jesus Christ."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Mon May 25, 2009 4:38 pm

"What do you want?!" Tara screamed back, equally loud, from her position at the other end of the lot. She glared in the general direction of where the voice was coming from, since Scott had almost interrupted her call with her boyfriend.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Mon May 25, 2009 5:01 pm

"Oh, bite me, Kai," Scott hissed at his friend, and then turned back to Tara. "I'm having issues with this tour! You need to cancel it, okay?! Or else!"

*~*~*

"I'm not pressuring him," Parker mumbled. "You're just being a big ol' softie, Val. And, yes, I'm sure we all have dark, dark pasts..."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Mon May 25, 2009 5:05 pm

"Oh, come on, Parker," Valerie said. "I'm not a softie... You're just too pushy, sir."

*~*~*

"Screw you," Kai muttered under his breath. "You know what, I'm bored. I'm going to go find my new friend who doesn't have total and complete issues with people like you do."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Mon May 25, 2009 5:10 pm

"I told you," Tara yelled, storming into the trailer like an freaking tornado, looking about ready to claw out Scott's eyes with her French-manicured nails, "I am not canceling this tour!! The other manager is actually a nice person, the lead singer is hot, and the drummer is friends with your guitarist!! So shut the hell up, you whiny bitch!!" With that, she stormed right out.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Mon May 25, 2009 5:16 pm

"But, Tara--!" Scott whined loudly. He kicked the wall of the trailer with his foot as he watched her retreating back. "You know what, Kai? Yeah, sure, go hang out with your friend. I don't have total and complete issues with people, I just have issues with a certain person. I'll see you later." Scott shoved his hands in his pockets, and exited the trailer of his friend, off to his own.

*~*~*

"I'm not pushy. Well, I'll catch you later, Ethan," Parker said, disentangling himself with his friend. He left and went to walk back to his little place of current residence with a wave.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Mon May 25, 2009 5:21 pm

"No, no, we're just friends, Scott!" Kai sighed, dropping his head in embarrassment as he cheeks burned a bright red. Grumbling, Kai left his trailer, and spotted Parker walking away from Ethan's. "Parker! Hey, Parker!" Kai dashed up ahead to catch up with the brunette, but unfortunately tripped, landing face-flat on the ground.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Mon May 25, 2009 5:25 pm

Ethan grumbled under his breath, lying facedown on his pillow as he let out a long string of curses. He looked up for a moment at Valerie, then muttered, "You can just go. I need to sleep off my hangover anyway."
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum