The Guide To Funniness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

5 posters

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Page 3 Empty Re: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Post  Colonel Sat May 23, 2009 2:17 pm

"No, you may not put my horrific death on YouTube, you--" Scott stopped himself to actually consider it. "Hmm... You know what, go ahead! You can charge her for murder and then maybe she can go back to her native habitat--prison."

*~*~*

"I am very safe man when it comes to things like that," Parker told him, snickering. "And they're not hookers. They are just very attractive young women who happen to take an interest in me, and who don't mind getting kicked out in the morning. I don't like clingy girls." Parker shuddered. "I had a clingy girlfriend once--she's the reason why I don't like clingy people. You know what I mean?"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sat May 23, 2009 2:25 pm

"Oh... We were waiting on the first floor," Valerie said, rubbing the back of her neck, embarrassed. "I'll be right there--promise! Give me a minute!" She hung up the phone and stuffed it back in her pocket. "Okay, please stop that disgusting conversation, you two. I can hear you even though I'm on the phone. No one needs to know how many girls you fucked into your mattress, Parker, and I can tell you he's never going to get an STD, Ethan, because I know for a fact Parker is going to stop fooling around with girls."

~*~

"Okay, now, shh," Kai commanded. He turned to face Tara. "Where's the other band?"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat May 23, 2009 2:32 pm

Ethan gave Valerie a grateful look, then turned to Parker and gloated, "Ha. See, now you have to stop! Besides, once we're on tour you'd have to stop anyway. Nobody wants to hear that, Park. Nobody."

"They're on the first floor," Tara told him, straightening her vest nervously, "And Scott, I can hear you, you do realize that, right? I'm neither Satan nor a convict. However, you have been pushing me closer to mass homicide, I'll give you that."
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

https://guidetofunniness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat May 23, 2009 2:36 pm

"You've been pushing me to think about suicide," Scott huffed under his breath. He kicked the marble floor, in attempt to scuff it up with his sneakers. "Hey, do you mind if I use the bathroom?" And get the hell out of here when the true devil's spawn comes? he added mentally.

*~*~*

"You started the entire thing with your suggestion to go out and drink," Parker growled. "Which I'm still for! But, let's go see them, 'kay?" He grabbed the singer's elbow. "I'm dragging you there if you don't walk."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sat May 23, 2009 2:39 pm

"Avoidance," Kai coughed, not-so-subtle, and shot a look at Tara saying, 'Don't-let-him.'

~*~

"Yes, come on! I'll go get the elevator, all right?" Valerie walked up to the big brass elevator doors, pressed the cheap plastic 'up' button, and waited for the elevator to ding, symbolizing it was there. She stepped on, and waited for her clients to step on before pressing the 'close' button.

"Now, you guys remember--Best. Behavior."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat May 23, 2009 2:42 pm

Tara looked between Kai and Scott, then asked in her best teacher voice, "Is it an emergency?" while giving him an "I know what you're up to" look.

"I'm not a kid!" Ethan yelled, kicking the wall of the elevator. Ignoring the stares of the other passengers, he bit down on his black thumbnail.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat May 23, 2009 2:45 pm

"Totally an emergency. I drank a couple bottles of water," Scott lied smoothly. "Would I lie about having to pee? Would you rather I explode?"

*~*~*

"No, not a kid, but you can sure act like one," said Parker, looking at his friend smugly. "Oh, hey, look--! Second floor already? Come on!" Parker grabbed his manager's arm too and hauled the three of them off.

Last edited by Colonel on Sun May 24, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sat May 23, 2009 2:48 pm

"Liar," Kai accused. "You didn't drink, or eat, for that matter, anything on the way here! You just sat there staring out the window. Tara--he's a lair!" Kai mockingly shook his head. "I'm ashamed, Scotty. Avoiding the situation won't make it better."

~*~

"Whoa, Parker!" Valerie yelled. She detached his hand from her arm, and brushed herself off. "Control yourself, please. That goes under the category of 'best behavior'. Now... Meeting Room 3, she said." Valerie searched the halls aimlessly for a sign, and then found one. "Oh, it's this way. Follow me." She started off in the general direction to where the sign pointed.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat May 23, 2009 3:10 pm

Tara gave Scott a stern look, Kai a grateful one, then turned around to see the group walking toward them. She waved her hand and yelled, "Yo, Valerie! We're over here!!"

Ethan's stomach twisted as he saw Scott there. Feeling his breakfast backtrack, he wrenched his arm from Parker's grip and said, "Valerie? I think I had some bad eggs for breakfast. Can I use the restroom?" he asked, giving her the puppy-dog eyes.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat May 23, 2009 4:00 pm

Scott blanched as he noticed the all-too-familiar head of dark hair. Audibly yelping, he jumped behind Kai, using him as if he was a shield. "I hate you, Kai. I hope you know that." Scott's heart beat irregularly as he looked over Kai's shoulder.

*~*~*

Parker looked at his friend, raising an eyebrow. He sighed, and just decided to walk over there himself. He waved over at the group, grinning.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sat May 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Kai looked at someone from the other group waved, and he waved back excitedly. "Scott, get off of me! I'm going to go talk to that guy over there, okay?" He pushed the singer off of him, and went to meet the brunette.

"Hi, I'm Kai," he said, extending his hand happily.

~*~

"Are you really not feeling well, Ethan?" Valerie asked, concerned. "Um, well, can you just tough it out? Get a bottle of water, all right? You can't be too sick. You were fine five minutes ago."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat May 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Ethan sighed, fishing through his pocket for another cigarette, "I'll be fine, I guess." she told her quietly, watching as Parker deserted him in favor of Scott's new friend.

The idea made Ethan's stomach churn once more.

"Scott, go say hi to Ethan," Tara commanded, shoving Scott forward roughly. "You'll be touring together, so go establish a good relationship."
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat May 23, 2009 10:01 pm

"No!" Scott yelled, jumping behind his manager and hugging her tightly. "If you even had one ounce of compassion in that black hole of a heart, you wouldn't make me interact with that ass! Don't make me talk him!"

*~*~*

"Parker," Parker said, and shook the other's hand roughly. He raked a hand through his hair, trying to come up with a small-talk topic. "So... what do you do in your band?"

((Havoc is apparently on a date with Jeremy, and won't be back till later >w> She says keep RPing and she'll catch up XDD)_
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat May 23, 2009 10:05 pm

"Stop being clingy little bitch and get over there!!" Tara yelled, trying to escape from the iron clasp of Scott. Finally breaking free, she yelled a few choice cusses and pushed him roughly. "You're gonna tour with him, so get used to it!!"
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat May 23, 2009 10:15 pm

"Fine! Be like that!" Scott bawled dramatically. He loomed over to the other singer, and crossed his arms irately. "Hey, bastard, what's new? Still cheating?"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat May 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Ethan's heart spluttered like an old car as the cigarette nearly fell out of his mouth. He held it, exhaling deeply before replying, "What do want, Sc--" he began to say the other's name, but quickly stopped himself. He couldn't help but take a quick peek at his former flame. He looked almost the same as he did in high school, his face childish and innocent, yet attractive at the same time. He swallowed the lump in his throat, placing the cigarette back in his mouth.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat May 23, 2009 10:25 pm

Scott nodded, annoyed. "Smoking, I see? I hope you get a disease. Or maybe an STD from all the girls I'm sure you used." He narrowed his eyes, and jabbed his ex in the chest. "Now you listen to me, Ethan Vaughn," he spit out the name more harshly than he intended, but continued, "I want absolutely nothing to do with you this entire tour, except for singing. I'd rather be dead at the bottom Lake Superior, or dying in a burning flame, than be right here. Just looking at your face is enough to give me nightmares for a week. So, don't talk to me, don't touch me, don't even look at me, and we should be fine. Get it?" He pulled his finger back, and turned around so he wasn't facing the demon face anymore.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat May 23, 2009 10:29 pm

"Fine by me, Shithead." Ethan muttered, flicking his cigarette to the ground and crushing it with the toe of his Converse. This is me crushing you. he told himself, as if he had gotten over Scott a long time ago, "And besides, I'm sure you use more girls than I ever could to make you feel like a man instead of the toddler you look like." he added, then turned on his heel and stalked back toward Valerie, proud of himself for not having a breakdown in front of Scott.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat May 23, 2009 10:32 pm

"You asshole!" Scott barked, his face turning red from anger. He grabbed his wallet out of the pocket of his shorts, and chucked it at the retreating back. He placed a hand on his hip, smirking in victory, as it hit the other with a smack.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat May 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Ethan turned around, looking at the offending item for a long moment, then picking it up. "Thanks, Chibi-san," he grinned mockingly, then added, "That means "shorty", since I'm sure you haven't been successful enough to tour in Japan yet." He pocketed the wallet, turning back toward his manager.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat May 23, 2009 10:44 pm

"I have, damn it! You still piss me off like you used to! You haven't changed one bit since high school, have you?!" Scott stamped his foot. "I never wanted anything to do with you ever again! I hate you! Just go die!"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat May 23, 2009 10:46 pm

Ethan sighed, lighting another cigarette as he turned around. He stalked right back over to Scott, leaning down so that they were practically nose to nose. "You're just as immature as ever. I hoped that you'd have grown up some, but you still whine like some little kid. Grow a pair and then come fight me."
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat May 23, 2009 10:52 pm

"You really know how to make a person feel bad, don't you?" Scott hissed. "I hope you're happy, putting people down like that! I'm sure it's one of your favorite hobbies. It just makes you feel great, doesn't it? I'd kick you right where it hurts, but I don't wanna ever go there." He stood up on his tiptoes, trying to get more 'in his face'. "You're still a disgusting, cheating bastard!"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat May 23, 2009 10:56 pm

Ethan felt his heart stutter again. He leaned in even closer, so close that he could feel Scott's breath sweep over his face. Just a bit closer, he thought desperately, Just a bit closer and I could kiss him... Instead, he backed away before he could do anything that he would regret, and smoothly said, "Well, I guess it's good that we're done, then. Maybe you could find a fake blond LA gold digger who'd prefer you. At least she'd never cheat, God forbid she lost the inheritance."
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat May 23, 2009 11:09 pm

"Ha, ha, hilarious. Maybe you can go find some bitch who won't care if you cheat and doesn't mind probably being used? And doesn't mind getting hit, either!" Scott stared gloomily at his former love, a menacing aura basically radiating from him. "You're such an unfeeling and uncaring playboy. I guess some things will never change."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum