Love is Blind

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Love is Blind

Post  Colonel on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:40 am

"My heels don't do something as unruly as clack!" Jolie barked as he felt himself being tugged along by the dirty boatman. "Why does your captain want me, anyway?!"
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:42 am

"Certain reasons I dun' think I'm allow to tell ya," Rory answered with a nonchalant roll of his shoulders. "Now, here we are! The captain's quarters." He shoved the door open, and tossed Jolie inside. "Here's yer ladyfolk, sir."
Havoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:45 am

"Ah, thank ye," Gael nodded, tumbling off his hammock rather ungracefully, "I'll speak to ye in the morn, m'boy." He then turned to Jolie, fidgeting slightly. He had the weird feeling in his chest again, accompanied by flutterings in his stomach, "Jolie...I think I'm in love with you." he confessed.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

View user profile http://guidetofunniness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:48 am

Jolie blanched, not expecting to hear that. "Uh..." He fumbled around for something to say. "Um, good for you, sir?" He awkwardly patted the captain's shoulder.
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:51 am

"Yeh see...I know that this may be hard to understan', but I think yeh may be "the one" or somethin' like tha'," he explained the story to Jolie quickly, hoping for the best.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:53 am

"Yeah, sure, I'm 'the one'," Jolie drawled, rolling his eyes. "I don't think you'd say that if you knew that we have a lot more in common than you might care to know."
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:57 am

"Well, le's cut to the chase her. Like it or not, yer "the one" er wha'ever, so could you just gimme a kiss or wha'ever and be on yer merry way, aye?" Gael muttered.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:04 am

"I'm not the one, and I'm not giving you a kiss!" Jolie growled, crossing his arms. "Why should I even believe one word that comes out of your mouth? You took my friends and I away from our home, chained us like animals, and now you want me to believe that you think you love me? If what you were trying to show me was 'love', then you have a seriously twisted definition of it."
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:10 am

Gael was taken slightly aback. He'd never been spoken to like this by a woman, and at the very least a prisoner! He sighed, deciding to just play to his strengths, "An' here I was thinkin' tha' I could finally be cured. Maybe Gabriele's right and I'm just not mean' to be loved, no matter how much I love someone." He looked down, shuffling his feet.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:15 am

"Yeah, maybe you're not," Jolie snapped. "You're little magician friend might be right about that, bucko. If you were just trying to use me to get a kiss and cure your blindness, or whatever else is ailing you, then you're seriously warped."
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:19 am

Gael sighed, running his hand through his hair, "Ok, ye can leave now. I'll send Rory down in the morrow for yehs, ok lass?"
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:22 am

"You profess your undying love for me, and now you want me to get up and go? Because I wasn't some easy lay?" Jolie huffed, blowing a random strand of hair away from his face. "Fine. Bye." He stormed out of the room, and then left noisily to go back to his own prison
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:45 pm

IN THE MORNING

Gael sighed, thinking over his plan. Unfortunately for him, the first part was asking Gabriele for a favor, and he knew that the dumbass magician would ask for something ridiculous in return. However, it was his only option, so he gritted his teeth and knocked on the door to the magician's quarters.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Gabriele sighed, walking over to his door and yanking it open as he heard someone knock. "Oh, Gael, what are you doing here?" he questioned, genuinely surprised. "Do you need something?"
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:54 pm

"Need a favor," Gael whispered roughly, inviting himself into the room. He faced Gabriele, fidgeting slightly as he tried to figure out how to word his request, "Well, Gabriele, I figure' I'd ask you 'bout this. Yeh see, I be needin' a flower for an...impor'an' engagement tonigh', an' since we be on the ship, well, I was wonderin' if ye coul' conjure some'in' up for me."
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:03 am

"Oh, a flower for an important engagement, huh?" Gabriele nodded, shut the door, and leant back against it. "Well, I suppose I could make you a little blossom, and lucky for you I only want something small. Just fork over a couple of your books, and we'll call it a deal. Since you can't even read, anyway."
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:07 am

"Any of me books?" Gael asked suspiciously, not bothering to add that he'd be able to read the books once he got the flower and put his plan into action.Or do yeh wan' any particular ones?"
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:11 am

"I'll just come by sometime in the very near future and grab a couple ones," Gabriele told him with a roll of his shoulder. "Now, what kind of flower do you want, Gael? Try and make your decision... come from the heart, you know?"
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:13 am

Gael deliberated for a moment, then decided, "Rose. Red, full bloomed rose. Pu' all yeh've got in to it, aye?"
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:19 am

"Of course." Gabriele clapped his hands together, and instantly there was a flash of bright light. As the light finally died down, he examined his work, and deemed it acceptable. "Yours for the taking." He placed the beautiful red rose in his captain's hands. "I hope whatever you're planning works."
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:24 am

Ignoring the suspicious fact that Gabriele was actually being nice to him, Gael lifted the flower to his nose and inhaled deeply. The beautiful aroma floated up, and he nodded with satifaction. "Thank ye, Gabriele. If yeh come across Rory, tell him to go to me quarters, aye?"
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:31 am

"No need. I'll go looking for the brat now," Gabriele said, grinning as the captain looked obviously content with the flower. "And any time you need anything, you'll probably know where to find me. I'll see you again soon." The magician swept out of his room, and headed towards the deck to find Rory, obnoxiously yelling the pirate's name the entire time.
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:40 am

Rory groaned, rolling his eyes as he heard the magician's voice screaming his name and saw him approaching. "What's up, Gabriele? Ye need me for somethin'?"
Havoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:43 am

"Gael wants you to report to his chambers as soon as possible, Rory," the magician informed him. "If I were you, I'd hurry on up there now."
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:49 am

"Yeah, yeah, I'm going," Rory said, holding his hands up in defeat. He shoved the magician out of his way and then made his way upstairs to his captain's quarters. "Cap'n! It's Rory!" He knocked on the door loudly.
Havoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next