Love is Blind

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Love is Blind

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:51 am

"C'mon in, m'boy!" Gael called, sitting at his table as he waited, "Impor'ant matters be at hand!"
Fullmetal tr
Admin

View user profile http://guidetofunniness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:56 am

Rory threw the door open and stepped inside the room. "What's so important, Cap'n?"
Havoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:00 am

"Well, ah, las' nigh' didn' go so well. So I've though; of a plan to woo the lass, and I need yer help. I need yeh to bring her up to here a' supper, tellin' her tha' it's a nicer dinner than any she'll ge' in tha' brig. Aye, lad?"
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:08 am

"Yeah, sure, I'll get the priss. She's got an attitude, though. Dunno if I'm gonna be able to drag her up 'ere, but I'll try, Cap'n," Rory answered, and left with a simple wave over his shoulder, even though he knew the captain wouldn't see it. He noisily clomped his way down to the brig, and let himself into the room with the ladies.

"You," he pointed to the blonde. "Cap'n wants you to join him for a dinner. It's probably gonna be a better dinner then you'll ever get done here, anyway."
Havoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:12 am

"He wants me to join him for dinner?" Jolie shared a glance with Shannon, before nodding to the pirate. "All right, I'll go with you and eat with the man. I don't see any harm in it." He stood and walked over to Rory. "Let's go. I'm starved."
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:15 am

"My pleasure, madam," Rory drawled, rolling his eyes and forcibly linking arms with her. He dragged her along behind him back up to the captain's quarters. He opened the door and not-so-gently pushed the blonde in. "Your problem now, Cap'n," he grumbled before leaving.
Havoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:21 am

Gael looked up at the sound of Rory's voice. He took a deep breath, then, as pleasantly as he could muster, said, "Come, me lass, si' down. Finest food on the ship." To be fair, the usual fare for anyone on the ship was stale bread and rum, but Gael had managed some dried meats and some cheese for the occasion. He ehld out the rose gently, and said, "For the bonny lass."
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:31 am

"... A rose?" Jolie asked, gently taking the flower from the captain's grip. He stared at it as he lowered himself down onto a seat at the table. "Ah, roses are my favorite flower."
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:36 am

"A beautiful flower for wha' I'm sure is an even more beautiful woman," Gael nodded, smiling gently at her. He gestured toward the plate and said, "Feel free to ea' all you wan', lass." He himself tore off a bit of bread and began to eat, eyes downcast.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:53 am

"Oh, right... You're blind, aren't you?" Jolie asked, absentmindedly picking at his food with long fingers. "If it's not too personal and you don't mind me asking, but how did you lose your sight?"
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:58 am

Gael sighed, then, figuring that Jolie should know, said slowly and quietly, "Musta bin four er five years ago. I was walkin' on a street, an' there was an ol' woman on the side o' the road begging. I ha' lots o' money then, bu' said no 'cause I was a greedy, foolish young man then. She was...a witch o' sorts, an' she cursed me an' said that, when I coul' show the person I love tha' I truly love 'em, I would be able to see." he sighed, feeling Jolie's gaze on him.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:08 am

"... That's... I'm sorry. That's a terrible shame." Jolie coughed into his fist, blushing. "I..." He decided to be quiet, for the fear of blurting out something stupid and uncalled for.
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:10 am

Gael noticed the hesitation, but decided not to push the other. Gently, he said, "You can be at ease here. I don' wan' you to go bein' uncomfor'able. Don' worry, aye?"
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:19 am

"Thank you," Jolie muttered, smiling at the other, even though he knew the blind man wouldn't notice. "Why did you even capture my friends and I in the first place, sir?"
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:22 am

"Aye...I do wonder..." Gael murmured, running a hand through his hair which, unusually, was left loose and unbraided down his back. He really could not understand why he had taken them prisoner. He had only taken hostages when absolutely necessary in the past, but, upon being but a few yards from the group, he had an odd feeling and had commanded the crew to take them. Finally, to Jolie, he admitted, "Tha' I truly do no' know."
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:28 am

"Fate, then, maybe..." Jolie whispered softly, wringing his hands in his lap.
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:33 am

"Aye, fate's a funny thing," Gael nodded, raising his mug of rum to Jolie with a slight dip of his head. He took a sip, then continued, "For fate brough' me this lovely young lady, and perhaps fate made me the foolish man tha' go' cursed tha' day, to lead me to you." Gael knew that it was a heavy subject, but he found that he could hold back less and less as he spent more time with Jolie, and he found himself actually falling in love with her as he spent more time around her.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:46 am

"I might not be a strong believer in fate, sir, but... I don't think this was just any lucky coincidence," the blonde said quietly. "... Um, thank you very much for dinner. Really."
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:50 am

"Aye, it was my pleasure for a young lass like you," Gael nodded, deciding not to press the subject of fate any longer. It was better, he decided, to take things slowly and to let her adjust to being around him. "Ye may go back now; I believe your companion shall be waitin' for ye."
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:59 am

"... Oh, yeah, I guess I had better be heading back. I very much appreciated this." He stood, and turned to face the pirate captain. "Before I leave, d-do you think it'd do any harm just to kiss quickly? I'm not sure if it'd make you see again, but... that's normally how it goes in stories."
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:02 am

Gael blinked once or twice, trying to understand what was happening. Standing, he stuttered out an, "A-aye," before gently holding one of Jolie's hands and leaning toward the younger.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:10 am

Jolie squeezed Gael's hand lightly, then stretched up on his toes to brush lips with the captain briefly. "Was... uh, that okay?"
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:14 am

Gael opened his eyes--which had closed of their own accord--as his whole body felt like it was on fire. He expected to see a beautiful young woman, the one that he imagined Jolie as being, but was instead greeted by the darkness he had known for so long, "Nay, I say it didn' work, lass. You can head back now, hurry, before it get's too dark." He really wanted to be alone, to think things over. "An' tha' was perfec', m'lady."
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:21 am

"I'm sorry it didn't work," Jolie murmured, shaking his head apologetically. "Anyway, I'll most likely see you tomorrow, sir." With that, he leant up to give Gael one last peck before running from the room and back down to his own.
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:32 am

Gael sighed, unable to think straight. Suddenly, a thought struck him, and he lept out of his seat and headed toward Gabriele's quarters. Upon arrival, he hammered at the door impatiently.
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next