Random/Funny Quotes

Go down

Random/Funny Quotes

Post  Havoc on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Random and funny quotes from anything you've ever read XDD

“I read Twilight, and hated every minute of it. Ooh, Edward Cullen! Sweating, condensation, sparkling—whatever it is that guy and his besties did, real vampires don’t do that.”
-Colonel

“I read the book, and watched the movie. That was enough to determine it ultimately sucked. Oh, and that 'Super Queer', also known as Edward, was gay for the undoubtedly homosexual werewolf, Jacob Black."
-Colonel

"I swear to GOD--the only things Roy like to do are play with fire, gloat, fuck Edward Elric, act like an angst-whoring bastard, fuck Edward Elric, gloat some more, drink, and fuck Edward Elric."
-Colonel

"Roy Mustang--Sex Predator. That'd be a good movie, huh? Since he's a total pedo anyway."
-Colonel

"If Ed were pushing a cart from behind while shopping, it'd give him a good chance to ogle his superior."
-Colonel

"Yeah, I bet that uniform fits in ALL the right places!"
-Havoc

"No, no, Colonel, when did I ever say anything about desk sex? Though, that's NOT a bad idea... Okay--desk sex for Usagi-san and Misaki it is."
-Shu

"I bet you that Winry's given him some kinks in that metal armor. Winry's got a fetish for automail, so I don't see why she wouldn't fuck a suit of armor."
-Havoc

"IF I EVER DID THAT, THE WORLD WOULD IMPLODE, IDIOT."
-Shu

"Can their band name be 1/2 gay?"
-Shu

"Izumi is a lesbian."
-Shu

"I JUST FOUND A PENCIL UNDER MY BUTT! PERVY LITTLE PENCIL!!"
-Colonel

"I went to the Gay Pride parade in NYC when I was seven, so that probably had some subconscious effect. All I remember is a bunch of Brazilian guys in speedos, and little kids in strollers holding rainbow flags, with their two moms pushing the stroller."
-Fullmetal

"If I were a woman, I would so date Britney Spears."
-Kyle

"There are some people I'd take a bullet for, and then there are some people I'd like to put one in."
-Colonel

"OHMYGOD. IT'S NOWAKI-PEDO-PRIEST."
-Colonel
Havoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random/Funny Quotes

Post  Colonel on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:29 pm

"Dude, you said 'I'm gonna take a show' two hours ago!! You JUST got finished?! What were you DOING?! Your MOM?!"
-Shu

"Really--sometimes you make me want to rip my hair out when I talk to you, Colonel."
-Havoc

"I like how almost everybody wears pants, EXCEPT for Squidward."
-Shu

"Your logic defies me, Ryu. I can't even begin to comprehend how your brain forms even half of your sentences."
-L

"No, I like it better when my semes wear pants. It just gives it a certain element, you know?"
-Havoc

"I think God is trying to tell me something... if only I believed!!"
-Colonel

"CHUCK NORRIS."
-Fullmetal

"I wonder what horror movies really stands for."
-Fullmetal

"I like to play the song 'Blow the Man Down' because... meh, you know."
-Colonel

"Yeah, I like the song 'Deck the Balls'!!" (Havoc: 'Deck the Halls, Shu. Halls.)
-Shu

"OH, COME ON, IT WAS A TYPO. IT'S NOT LIKE I ACTUALLY ENJOY DECKING BALLS."
-Shu
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random/Funny Quotes

Post  Colonel on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:42 pm

"Pete Wentz kind of looks like a gangbanger."
-The mother of Colonel
Colonel

View user profile