The Guide To Funniness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

5 posters

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs Empty Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Post  Fullmetal tr Fri May 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Written by: Havoc

So, the guys were high school sweethearts. Guy A can be a cute little hyperactive guy that radiates pink sparkles and Guy B can be your jerk-ish jock playboy guy with a bad@ss attitude. Guy B can cheat on Guy A with some girl (JUST kisses) and Guy A can be like, "... HOW DARE YOU!!!" and run away. Guy B desperately tries to apologize, but Guy A won't listen to any of his bullsh!t. Guy B, in a frustrated rage, can slap Guy A. Guy B ultimately broke up the relationship "forever" and Guy A hasn't talked to him since and refuses to be near him!!
and then plenty of years later...
They are both lead singers for the two greatest bands on the rise in USA. Guy B is still in love with Guy A and hasn't forgotten him after all of these years... Guy A still wants nothing to do with Guy B! BUT THEN... They're forced to be on tour together or something. Guy B can still be trying to win Guy A BACK!!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN?! O:

FullMetal's Version

High School: Two guys are dating. One of the guys cheats on the other guy with some girl. The guy who was cheated on breaks up with the other guy for obvious reasons. They don't see each other.
Years later: Both guys because lead singers for two popular rival bands when their managers get the bright idea to put them on tour together. They didn't forget each other, however, and while one (the one who cheated) wants to get back together, the other wants nothing to do with him.

Rules:
*No rambling that sounds drug induced (COLONEL =_=)
*I can't really say "No cursing" but at least keep it to a normal amount.
*Nothing explicit, please. =_=
*Keep some sense of plot, please. o.o;

Character sheet:
Code:
Username:
Name:
Personality:
History:
Position in Band:
Other:

Available Characters:
Guy A: Colonel
Guy B: FullMetal
A's Manager: FullMetal
B's Manager: Havoc
Member of A's Band: Havoc (Guitarist)
Member of B's Band: Colonel? o.o

Accepted Characters:

Username: FullMetal
Name: Ethan Vaughn
Appearance: Here.
Personality: Usually pretty antisocial, with a dark personality, often acting like a jerk to nearly everyone. When being interviewed, however, he lets his charismatic side show, often using it to manipulate people.
History: See description.
Position in Band: Lead Singer
Other:

Username: FullMetal
Name: Tara Riley Mason
Appearance: Here.Always wears one of her many band t-shirts with some kind of jeans and cowboy boots.
Personality: Has many random mood swings, but is generally bossy, arrogant, and, well, like a typical manager.
History: Wanted ti be in a band since she was little, but since her singing sounds like a "Dying cow" as she puts it, she chose to be the manager of a band.
Position in Band: Manager
Other:

Last edited by FullMetal TR on Fri May 22, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Characters)
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

https://guidetofunniness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs Empty Re: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Post  Havoc Fri May 22, 2009 9:31 pm

Username: Havoc
Name: Kai Harmon
Appearance: Here ya go!<3
Personality: Fun-loving, paranoid, and is usually very charming. He has the tendency to get embarrassed easily, and is somewhat of a klutz.
History: Your average history for a normal person. Normal family, normal house... The works.
Position in Band: Guitarist!! (for A's band)
Other: Suffers from a mild form of Aichmophobia (fear of sharp or pointed objects.)

Username: Havoc
Name: Valerie Whitlock
Appearance: All set!
Personality: Kind, soft-hearted, and generally giving. She puts other people before herself.
History: A normal history, except for the fact she has three older brothers.
Position in Band: Manager (B's band.)
Other:
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Fri May 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Username: Colonel
Name: Scott (is called Scotty by his friends) Copeland
Appearance: Cuuuuute~!
Personality: Energetic, charming, loveable. He usually acts very sweet and kind, but can be rude when he needs to. He respects authority and rarely goes against what people tell him to do.
History: You all read the thing above =w= so you know.
Position in Band: Lead singer~!
Other:

Username: Colonel
Name: Parker Glaskow
Appearance: CLICK HERE.
Personality: Laid-back, quiet, and never really has much to say. Will tell you how it is.
History: Ah... How much I would give to have a normal history like this guy. >w>
Position in Band: Drummer!! (B's band~!!!)
Other:

Last edited by Colonel on Sat May 23, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Fri May 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Both accepted.

Havoc said that we can start without her (she'll be back at 11 or 12) so I'll start it.

"Scott!!" Tara yelled, waving her clipboard in the air as she searched for the hyperactive singer. "Get over here!! I planned your tour and we need to go over the details!!" She stood, one hand on her hip as she looked around the lot of trailers.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Fri May 22, 2009 11:19 pm

Scott jumped, hearing someone call his name. He looked around, and then noticed his crazy manager with her hands on her hips. Not exactly a good sign. Either she was a) pissed, or b) meaning business. Hopefully, she wasn't both. He walked over to her. "Something up about the tour, good old manager of mine?" he asked cheerfully, hoping if she was mad he could possible lighten her mood.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Fri May 22, 2009 11:26 pm

"Yes, something about a tour you idiot!!" Tara thundered. A voice in the back of her mind told her that she had no reason to be mad, but she swiftly gave it a mental kick and continued her rant, "I was just talking to the manager of another famous band. You've heard of Ethan Vaughn, right? My eyes glaze over whenever I see him in the tabloids, but God, is he sexy!!" she fanned herself with her clipboard, taking on the role of "obsessed fan" like she very often did. She flipped through he papers and held out a particularly raunchy picture, displaying it like a proud parent--or preteen fangirl.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Fri May 22, 2009 11:31 pm

Scott stared at the picture wordlessly, paling noticeably. Ew, so the demon spawn of Satan was still alive? And he had to tour with him?! He shot Tara a 'please-tell-me-you-are-kidding' look, hoping she would notice. No, no, no... This was not happening if he had a say in it.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Fri May 22, 2009 11:34 pm

(ALL RIGHT. SO I SEE YOU STARTED >.> I SHALL START!!! I'm going to follow your lead, Fullmetal)

"Um... Ethan!!" Valerie shouted as she scanned for the lead singer of the band she managed. Trying to get his attention, she waved to him enthusiastically. "Ethan, Ethan! I have some very important information!"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Fri May 22, 2009 11:38 pm

"You're not excited?" Tara asked, lowering the picture slowly, giving him the "lost puppy" expression, "I worked really hard to book this tour for you. Incredible opportunities...awesome ticket sales...his fans and your fans in the same place...you could double your fanbase..." She sighed, tucking the photo away, "And after all I've done for you, you'll never be grateful, will you?" She looked down as tears welled up in her ocean blue eyes.

"Important?" Ethan glared at her, putting out his cigarette on one of the walls that framed the alleyway he had been hiding in, "Val, unless you're finally getting strippers for my birthday this year, I'm not interested." He narrowed his eyes, running a hand through his famous dark locks.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Fri May 22, 2009 11:42 pm

"Ugh, I don't need a guilt trip and the puppy dog face!" Scott shouted. "And I have nothing against you or the tour in general, just who, exactly, the tour is going to be with. Now, if you don't mind, may I have that picture so I can burn it? I don't want to look at him ever, ever again." He held his hand out, waiting for his manager to deposit the picture... although he doubted she would willingly hand it over by the way she was fawning over it and basically undressing him visually with her eyes.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Fri May 22, 2009 11:45 pm

"Um... No, no strippers. Sorry." Valerie smiled sheepishly, and stepped back, due to the cigarette fumes. Gross, why did every hot guy have to smoke? Honestly. "I actually booked you a tour with... let's see... Scott Copeland and his band." She shuffled through the papers she was carrying, and held out a picture for him. "You know, the extremely cute one that girls love and the one who looks like he could be high school."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Fri May 22, 2009 11:54 pm

"What do you have against Ethan?" Tara gasped, tucking the photo into the inside pocket of the denim blazer than she was wearing over a yellow Beatles Abbey Road t-shirt, "And what do you mean, ever again?" she was back to her angry side, which was the dominant part of her personality, which meant Hell for whoever she interacted with on a regular basis.

Ethan's stomach flipped once at the name, another time at the picture, and did a third and final gold medal, underage Chinese gymnast somersault at the fact that he, quote, "looks like he could be high school."

Trying to appear aloof, he glared at the picture and shrugged, "I don't need that nobody ruining my good name. Having an amateur perform with me will ruin my good reputation." He shuffled from one Converse-clad foot to another, resisting the urge to bite one of his painted black nails.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Fri May 22, 2009 11:59 pm

"Ethan, you know full well he's not an amateur. He is a talented individual, much like yourself. I think you two would get along!" She clapped dreamily... The thought of two extremely sexy guys 'working together', made her heart pound like a rabid fangirl's. Her fantasies ended as she watched his shuffle nervously. "Something wrong?"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat May 23, 2009 12:00 am

"What do I have against him? Freaking everything. His face makes me want to blow chunks." Scott mocked gaged, bending over and pretending to throw up. After brushing himself off, he turned back to the now obviously pissed off manager. "And by 'ever again', I mean, I never want to see his face for as long as I live. I knew him, and it didn't turn out well. Let's put it that way."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat May 23, 2009 12:09 am

Tara looked down forlornly, wiping away a tear theatrically as she told him, "I thought it'd make you so happy to be able to perform with such a talented person, and all the work I went to to do this for you..." she placed a hand over her face, leaning against the wall like a well-practiced actress, "And Valerie would be so mad at me for canceling...But we can't cancel now...two of the concerts are already sold out..."

Suddenly, she stood up, as if instantly healed, and jabbed him in the chest with her index finger, "You. Will. Do. The. Tour. And. You. Will. Like. It." she commanded, then stalked away angrily.

Feeling each heartbeat ache more than the last, Ethan turned away slightly so she couldn't see his eyes well up slightly, "I'm fine. I didn't mean to cause any trouble or anything. I just..." as words momentarily failed him, he dug through the pocket of his insanely tight black jeans, griping his phone and swiftly pressing a few buttons, "...don't think he'd like it much."

With that, he let his phone ring, and pulled it out, holding it to his ear. He nodded a few times, then mouthed, "I've gotta get this" to his manager and sped away, wiping the tears away with the back of his hand as he searched for a cigarette.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat May 23, 2009 12:12 am

Scott resisted the urge to punch the manager in her smug face, and settled for theatrically shaking his fist at her as she walked away, silently screaming 'RETARD!' in his head. Sighing, he walked away, and went to go find his band mate/best friend.

Last edited by Colonel on Sat May 23, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sat May 23, 2009 12:16 am

Valerie stared at the dark-haired man dashing away from her. She watched him with a concerned look plastered to her face, until he was completely out of sight. She pulled her cell phone out of her pocket, and dialed Tara's number, hoping to discuss what just happened with her. No, there was no way in Hell she was going to cancel this tour, but she just wanted to make sure the other woman hear what transpired.

~*~

Kai noticed his blonde-haired friend walking his way, and waved to him nonchalantly. "Scotty, my boy! What is up, my brother from another mother?!"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat May 23, 2009 12:22 am

Tara checked her phone, then flipped it open, "If Ethan just objected, I swear to God that I'll go on some kind of homicidal rampage." she said as way of greeting.

When Ethan knew he was out of Valerie's eyeshot, he shut the phone, throwing it to the ground and not bothering to watch it shatter as he tried to run in his skinny jeans. He skidded around a corner, then pounded on the nearest door.

"Parker!!" he yelled, "Get your lazy ass out here before I have to go in there and drag you out!!"
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat May 23, 2009 12:28 am

Scott shook his head sorrowfully and muttered, "Bad news, Kai. Bad, bad news! News that makes my skin crawl!" Scott exhaled dramatically and threw his arms around the guitarist. "Comfort me!"

*~*~* (<--- look, it's like Christmas garland owo)

Parker sighed, and opened the door. He jumped and stepped back as he noticed the usually calm and antisocial singer's gloomy expression. "You all right, man? It looks like you found out someone died... No one died, right?"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sat May 23, 2009 12:32 am

Valerie shuddered at the acidic tone to the lady's voice. "Are you psychic? I'm sorry, he got defensive and said he 'didn't want to work with an amateur' and nonsense like that. I'm so, so sorry. But the tour is still going on, you hear me? Whether he wants to or not, he's going to sing with your client. I wonder if they know each other and really dislike each other, though. What happened to you?"

~*~

Kai screamed and attempted to shove his leech-like best friend off of him. "Dude, seriously, get off me! Your bone crushing hug is hurting me!"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat May 23, 2009 12:38 am

"I showed him the awesome sexyness of Ethan, and he threw a fit!" Tara ranted loudly, kicking a wall angrily, "But no way in Hell am I canceling this thing! They can suck it up, because if anything goes wrong, it'll be their heads!!" she threatened, walking around in a circle as she spoke.

"Just my future self," Ethan grumbled, fumbling with his lighter as he tried to ignite the cigarette hanging from between his lips. Inviting himself in, he shoved past Parker and flopped on his drummer's messy bed. He tried to ignite the lighter a few more times, then closed his eyes and held the lighter out to Parker, "Help. I'm too stressed for my fingers to properly function."
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat May 23, 2009 12:44 am

"You are of absolutely no help, Kai!" Scott squeezed Kai harder in grip, determined not to let him go. "I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown, and you're trying to push me off! I need a hug, and I'm about to go into hysteria! Be my shoulder to cry on!"

*~*~*

Parker sighed, and grabbed the lighter from his friend. He flicked the little switch, lit Ethan's cigarette, and tossed the lighting device somewhere unknown. Hopefully it landed it in a place where he could find it later. "So, your future self has died because...? I'm guessing something is terribly, terribly wrong. That, or the stress of being a singing sensation has finally caught up with you and you've decided to lock yourself away from society. Spill the proverbial beans. I want to know everything."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sat May 23, 2009 12:48 am

Kai grumbled under his breath, and patted his friend's back. "... So... Something is obviously wrong. Do you feel up to sharing, or do you want to wallow in a pool of self-depression?"

~*~

"Oh my..." Valerie nervously fidgeted with the hem of her shirt. "He threw a fit? That can't be good. I declare an investigation of what is going on. Those two obviously have issues with each other. Do you know anything?"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat May 23, 2009 12:55 am

Tara shook her head, although it was pointless, "I ask him for stories about high school -- I mean, it's totally my business who he used to date! -- and he gets all emo and un-Scott-ish. He never tells me anything outside of family stuff. Maybe they knew each other in high school or something," she suggested with a shrug.

"Thanks," he muttered around the cigarette, lifting a hand to take it out of his mouth and exhale slowly, "Just...Valerie planned some tour for me with...someone I used to know. It's complicated, you know?" he asked, placing the cigarette back in his mouth, looking at Parker with a look akin to one of a kid whose cat got run over by the garbage truck.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat May 23, 2009 1:04 am

"... If I say self-depression, may I still hug you?" Scott asked quietly, pressing his face into the crook Kai's neck. "I don't like to talk about it. It's a very tough topic for me to talk about."

*~*~*

Parker sat on the floor, crossing his legs, and looked back up at Ethan. "No, I kind of don't know. I'm not one for complicated relationships. So, who'd she pair us up with? Don't tell me--it's not an ex-girlfriend, is it? Those things are scary."

Last edited by Colonel on Sat May 23, 2009 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum