The Guide To Funniness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love is Blind

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Love is Blind Empty Love is Blind

Post  Fullmetal tr Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:45 pm

Gael Rockwell is a vicious pirate with a terrible secret. It's well known that he's blind, but most assume that it was from a battle gone arwy, or something gallant like that. Instead, it was a curse. After refusing to help an old woman by the end of the road, she cursed him, saying that he would be able to see only when he could discover how to love. He kept it a secret, but that all changes when he finds a prisoner on a stop and takes "her" in...

Yeah, yeah, do whatever, I don't really care. Razz

Username: FullMetal
Name: Gael Rockwell
Appearance: Here.
Personality: [To be developed as the story progresses.]
Position on Ship: Captain
Other:

Username: FullMetal
Name: Florian
Personality: [To be developed as the story progresses.]
Position on Ship: Prisoner (Jolie's friend)
Other: Skilled with swords
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

https://guidetofunniness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Love is Blind Empty Re: Love is Blind

Post  Havoc Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:09 am

Username: Havoc
Name: Shannon Champney
Personality: A sweet, innocent, and charming young lady.
History: Rich girl--what more can you say?
Position on Ship: CAPTURED!
Other:

Username: Havoc
Name: Rory Friar
Appearance: Arg.
Personality: A sweet, kind-hearted, happy-go-lucky pirate starving for adventure! Arg.
History: Has wanted to be pirate since he was kid. Yay, dream come true.
Position on Ship: Pirate.
Other:
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:34 am

Username: Colonel
Name: Jolie Bedeau
Appearance: The hot guy in the background. It’s somehow really easy to picture the guy in drag…
Personality: He’s your average blushing, easily embarrassed, giggling like mad woman by day, and a dashing, suave man by night. Yeah, he’s shy and flustered easily.
History: Your typical rich boy back in whatever time period we’re in, but I’m starting to think of like… Renaissance times, like, the late 16th century. Has parents, is an only child, and all that jazz.
Position on Ship: A captured cross-dressing ‘mistress’!
Other: The name Jolie works for him, because he can use that when he’s being a boy, and when he’s being a girl! Wow, very versatile.

Username: Colonel
Name: Gabriele Birch (Apparently, Gabriele is Italian O: I’m making my grandmother proud by naming him that TwT Though…)
Appearance: He is a magician, is he not?
Personality: MAGICAL. We’ll see how great he is in the story, actually ;D Hopefully not a cocky bastard >w>
History: Err… has been around as a magician since the beginning of time. A very powerful and almighty GOD!
Position on Ship: Um, part of the ‘crew’.
Other: Grants people’s wishes—for a price.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:52 am

Gael strode down the center of the boat swiftly, facing straight ahead as always, chin raised to show his superiority above the "lowly" crew of his ship. On his right he kept Gabriele, his most trusted adviser--and one of the few that knew of his true condition. On his left was Rory, a rather new crew member, picked up only a month or two prior. The boy seemed young compared to himself, but there was only a year's difference that somewhat bothered Gael. He shook his head slightly to regain his composure before turning at the end of his path to face his crew.
"Me crew!" he began in his rough Scottish brogue, "As ye know, we captured some prisoners just yesterday, two lasses and one lad. Ye need not worry 'bout the women, but the man be quite good with the sword, so watch yer backs 'round him. Ye stay away from them lasses, ye hear, don't be doin' anythin' to them or I'll have ye heads, and that ain't an empty threat, yeh hear?! Make sure tha' the prisoners stay fed, and also tha' they're chained good and secure to ensure tha' they don' escape." He switched his weight to balance on his right leg, then finished, "Now, ye be dismissed, and do yer work righ' this time or yeh'll be thrown overboard!" He then turned sharply to leave, his long red braid slapping his back as he turned.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:07 am

"Good job, Cap'n, that speech really made my heart pound!" Rory called after his boss, then turned the wise, and yet scary, magician. "Uh, Gabriele, I'll take care of the pretty lasses," he winked, "if you wanna keep watch on the man."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:16 am

"Of course you stick me with the boy, while you go fool around with the women. Whatever you do, don't force yourself on either one of them, or else Gael'll haul your body overboard to feed the fish, kid," Gabriele told him sternly. "Now, come along, we have prisoners to talk to." He folded his hand inside the sleeves of his robe, and motioned for the young pirate to follow him with a jerk of his head.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:22 am

"I've been on this ship for around two months. That's too many without any sort of action whatsoever," Rory said, shrugging as he followed the immortal magician into the prisoners' quarters. "Besides, the blonde was a looker. I never seen a lady like that."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:28 am

"Yes, the blonde was quite stunning. But, oh, if only you knew," Gabriele sighed, shaking his head as he patted the younger boy's arm lightly. "Now, I do believe we have business to attend to. Don't do anything stupid. I shall see you soon then, Rory." He shoved the pirate towards the door that contained the two girls, and then stepped in through the door leading to the sword-wielding man.

"Hello," Gabriele, greeted with a soft smile, hearing the door shut with a soft 'click' behind him.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:32 am

Florian scoffed at the feminine-looking man before him, wishing that he wasn't so defenseless. Being without his sworn was like missing a limb; it didn't feel right, and he felt extremely vulnerable. But, he decided, acting confident would make him look like he wasn't just a frightened kid.

"Hey, are you here to finally feed me? I've barely even had any water since they put me here," he shook his wrists, which were shackled to prevent him from fighting, "You wouldn't be able to let me go, would ya? I'm caged anyway, I couldn't do any harm..." he trailed off, cocking an eyebrow at man, trying not to look as scared as he felt.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:36 am

Rory waved after the elder, and then jauntily stepped into the women's room. "'Ello, ladies," he acknowledged the two chained females. He grinned, boastful as he looked over the two gorgeous ladies.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:44 am

"Feigning politeness is not the way to go, for conning your way out is not possible, sir." Gabriele crinkled a tired smile. "I'm no imbecile, and not easily tricked. And alas, I have brought no food for you. I did come to ask you some questions though, and it'd be best if you honestly answer each one, so that I will not have to fetch the captain."

x

"Um, hello...?" Jolie answered. "Would you please not eye me like that? It's uncomfortable." He shifted lightly, feeling the heavy pull of the chains. "Could you please let us go? Women as beautiful as ourselves are not to be treated like prisoners or mistresses."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:49 am

Florian scowled, dropping all polite pretenses--well, the man had said to, so he damn well would, "Fine, I'll cut the shit then, what do you want?" He fidgeted slightly, blinking away the frightened tears gathering in his eyes.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:54 am

"Please?" Shannon added desperately as she shared a terrified glance with Jolie.

~*~

"Sorry, girl, but I can't do that for ya," Rory huffed, shrugging. "Under strict orders to keep you chained all up and nonsense. Plus, neither of you look bad caged like that. Now, if you dun' mind, I got some questions that need answering. Now, you gotta answer them, or else I'm gonna have to get the captain, and he can be an angry man at times."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:00 am

"Now, now, Florian, I'm not someone to be afraid of," Gabriele told him, and reached forward, tapping the boy's head lightly. "Where might you three be from, and from what social class were you born from?"

x

"No," Jolie quipped, tossing his head to side and jutting his chin up. "Why should I have to answer to you?" If he could, he'd cross his arms. "I have no business here."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:05 am

Florian flinched away from the man's touch uncomfortably, face red from humiliation. He contemplated the question for a moment, wondering whether it was necessary. Finally, he reluctantly replied, "I dunno, we're all from different places. Jolie's from somewhere in France, but I dunno about Shannon. I'm British, though. Umm...I grew up almost completely on the streets, and I met the others when I was, what, thirteen, fourteen? So we've stuck together for a while." He wiggled his toes slightly, trying to get some feeling into them. With a sigh, he moved his weight off of them and stretched them out in front of him.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:10 am

"Jolie," Shannon hissed in warning. "Just answer the man!"

~*~

"Other girl's right, blonde," Rory said, smirking as he walked up to the sharply dressed blonde. "You do have business here, as you see yer chained up and helpless. It'd be a shame to see two bonnie lasses go. Now, just answer me, or I will get Cap'n."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:14 am

"So I see, you were the young boy overwhelmed by tragedy. I've met many in my travels." Gabriele nodded slowly. "Now, riddle me this, your blonde friend, Jolie, from what I've gathered--why are they posing as a woman if they are a man?"

x

"Fine, get your captain, I won't answer any questions," Jolie muttered. "If I won't for you, then I'm not going to say anything to him either! All I want is to be taken home!"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:17 am

Floiran's face went suddenly page, and he looked away, "I-I have no idea what you're talking about. Jolie's o-obviously a woman, anyone can see that!" He looked at the floor steadily, ignoring the combined swaying of the boat the the uncomfortable question that was making him sick.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:27 am

"Well, yer not gettin' home anytime soon, wench," Rory spit out, shaking his head. "Pains me to have to go get my captain. He's not gonna be a happy person when he hears about this." With that, Rory left the room and headed out to scream 'Cap'n!' to try and get the man's attention.

~*~

"Nice going, Jolie, now he's getting the guy who put us here in the first place," Shannon grumbled. "Couldn't you just answer his questions?!"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:33 am

"I'm not answering to scum," Jolie said, shaking his head. "I don't have to answer to them."

x

"Oh, to others, yes, Jolie appears to be a woman. But, to this immortal magician, it's as clear as daylight that your friend is in fact not a girl. You do know what I'm talking about, so don't hide it, because I have ways of prying secrets from people." He once again stuffed his arms in his sleeves.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:41 am

"What do ye want, it better be impor'ant or I'll keelhaul yeh all!" Gael thundered, approaching the brig with a near murderous expression on his face.

Florian sighed, staring at the floor. He was running out of options; on one hand, he didn't want to betray his friend. On the other hand, he didn't want to get on a pirate's bad side. Finally, he choked out, "Can I keep my silence, for the sake of loyalty to my friends?"
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:45 am

"One of the ladies got her panties in a twist and won't say anythin'," Rory held his hands up. "Before ya ask, no, it was not somethin' I did to offend her. She's just a stubborn priss."

~*~

"Well now look at what you've done! The pirate went to get the captain! The captain, Jolie! We could be killed!" the redhead whispered harshly, glaring at the blonde drag queen.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:50 am

"At least I'll die with pride and dignity," Jolie growled back. "I just hope Florian's all right..."

x

"No," Gabriele deadpanned. "You'll be telling only me why, for the captain and the other pirate have no clue Jolie is a man, and I do not intend to reveal that secret. I am only simply curios, Florian, speaking to me would not be betraying your friends."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:54 am

Florian thought for a moment, wishing that the others were there to help him. With a sigh, he admitted, "I dunno. He's been like the for as long as I care to remember. Maybe he just likes it, I dunno, but I just know that it's not like he's a spy or anything." he shrugged, face heating up.

Gael scowled, grabbing the handrail as he went below deck, "So, what's the problem, Rory m'lad?"
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:02 am

"Girlie won' answer any questions, Cap'n. Nuttin' I said got her to open her trap," Rory shrugged, and held out his arm to help the blind man stay stable. "She just said she wanted to go home."

~*~

"I'm sure Florian's fine. He can take care of himself," Shannon reassured the other, and herself, too.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next