The Guide To Funniness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

5 posters

Page 27 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next

Go down

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Page 27 Empty Re: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Post  Colonel Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:15 am

"Yeah, yeah, fine. I hear you. I'll freaking behave," Scott muttered, catching the bag thrown at him. "I just hope I don't choke and die on smoke from sitting next to the human chimney for too long."

((BECAUSE CHIMNEYS SMOKE ;D))
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:17 am

((WOW. GENIUS. I'D NEVER GET THAT. =_=))

"Suck it up, or I'll take your candy back. Or maybe I'll just eat your greens?" she threatened, knowing Scott's weakness.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

https://guidetofunniness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:25 am

"You wouldn't dare," Scott hissed, sticking out his tongue childishly. "So, when does this thing start? The sooner it starts, the sooner it's over. Then I can go to bed and sleep."

((LOVE YA TOO ;D))
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:28 am

((Something like that XDD))

"Five minutes or so, once the others are here," she checked her watch, then looked at Scott seriously, "Ethan's been a mess lately. They'll probably be a bit late."
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:34 am

Scott shrugged and held up his hands nonchalantly. "It's not my fault that he's a total mess, so don't blame me. Well, don't completely blame me."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:37 am

Tara grabbed Scott's shoulder, looking him dead in the eyes, "Don't fuck with me, Scott. This is your fault, and you know it. Ethan really does have every right to be upset, though I can't pretend that you're not suffering either. So just stop being a ridiculous child and grow up already!" she shoved him forward slightly as she released him, storming away to look for the other party.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:46 am

"I'll stop being a ridiculous child when you stop being a bitchy manager!" Scott yelled at her as she walked away. He paused a moment before adding, "And I'm not 'suffering'!"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:35 pm

Tara chuckled sarcastically, hands on her hips as she surveyed the area. "Bored out of my mind," she yawned.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:40 pm

"All right," Valerie began, shifting uncomfortably. "The person is probably going to ask you some questions about your current working relationship, and I don't want any sarcastic or negative answers. You just the tour is goddamn perfect and it's really a lot of fun, okay? Ethan, don't break down. Scott, no insulting him. Or hurting... again for the third time. Parker and Kai, if they start to do anything out of line, just kick them where it hurts. Just, please, whatever you do, don't screw this up. If you do, this thing will be down the toilet. And I mean that. I won't hesitate to give anyone a swirlie." She narrowed her eyes at Ethan. "Including people emotionally unstable at the moment."

Sighing, she ran her fingers through her hair and looked at Tara. "Well, I think I covered mostly everything. Anything you want to add?"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:45 pm

Tara thought for a moment, then added, "I will videotape said swirlie and put it on Youtube." she sighed, then fished through her purse. "Valerie, wanna go to Starbucks across the street while they're in the interview? I'm paying."

Ethan gave Valerie a you-can't-be-serious look, then sighed and kicked the wall.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:52 pm

"Wall kicking is extremely juvenile and inappropriate. And don't give me that look. It's not my fault you're in turmoil." Valerie cough, staring pointedly at Scott. "And whose fault it is should try and make things right because I'm sure seeing someone so down due to one's own actions would make them feel even one ounce of compassion." Done with her rant, she grabbed Tara's hand and smiled at her. "Yes, please, Starbucks would be absolutely perfect."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:56 pm

Tara grinned, tightening her grip on Valerie's hand for a moment, then leading her out of the building, leaving the two bands to their own devices.

Ethan sighed again, then scowled, "Well, let's go on in, then." he muttered, pushing the door open.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:00 am

"O-Oh, hello!" The interviewer stood up upon seeing the four enter the room. She smoothed out her skirt and straightened her glasses before walking over to the group. "I'm Linda Marcus, and I'll be interviewing you. It's a pleasure to meet such talented people like yourselves." She smiled warmly, and held out a hand for anyone to shake.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:03 am

Ethan took the initiative, stepping up and giving her a pleasant smile, "It's very nice to meet you, Ms. Marcus. It'll be a pleasure to be interviewed by you," he grinned, his white teeth quite literally sparkling as he tried to charm the interviewer. "I'd like to introduce you to my fellow band member, Parker, and the other band, Kai and S-Scott." he stumbled a bit over the last name, but otherwise kept up his act.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:11 am

"Scott Copeland, at your service," Scott greeted amicably. "The pleasure is all mine, Ms. Marcus. Just to be interviewed by such a beautiful woman is the major highlight of my day. Thank you very much for taking the time to come here." He smiled brightly at the young lady, putting on an act just like the other singer.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:16 am

"U-Um... Well..." Linda stammered, blushing at the charming behavior. And they really weren't that bad-looking, either... "Please, take a seat and we'll, uh, get started." She took a seat on the chair, and gestured with her hand to the couch across from it.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:22 am

Ethan sat himself at the far end of the couch, slipping his leather jacket from his arms to reveal the tight fitting white tee that he wore beneath the jacket. He crossed his legs, the dark denim of his skinny jeans fitting like a second skin. He smiled, rubbing his eye with the back of his hand, "I'm sorry. I accidentally poked myself in the eye today when I was putting on my eyeliner." He ran his hand through his hair then sighed, toying with the earring that hung from his left ear.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:32 am

"Liar," Scott coughed subtly, plopping down on the other end of the couch. He crossed his arms, glaring at the floor so that he wouldn't have to look at Ethan, and possibly start drooling.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:35 am

"Oh, are you all right?" Linda asked. "It looks like a really nasty bruise. Well, I do hope it heals soon..." She crossed her ankles, nervously, noticing the tension between the two singers. "Um, well, let's just start off with the obvious--how's the tour going so far, in your opinions?"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:39 am

"I think that, so far, it's been an overall success," Ethan said smoothly before Scott could speak, "We've sold out every concert so far, and the fans seem to be enjoying this experience. It's always great when two talented artists of different genres can get this kind of oppurtunity to provide for fans of both of us." Ethan felt his smile start to falter, and he hid it with a small cough.

((Hey, Ethan needs to sing "Please Don't Stop the Music" by Rihanna sometime. We made Ethan from camp sing it last week. ^-^))
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:43 am

"Yeah, it's been just peachy," Scott muttered sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "I think it's a great experience for me to be able to perform with such a wonderful singer."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:47 am

Linda furrowed her eyebrows at the blonde's cynical answer. "So I see... What about your relationship with each other? How is that? Do you get along, are you friends, etc, etc." She waved her hand in the air nonchalantly. If that question got different answers, than this one was sure to.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:51 am

"Yeah, I mean, I've been getting along with Kai pretty well, and Parker and Kai have been getting along great/ Our managers also hang out a lot, so it's all been great." Ethan gave another bright grin, taking a long gulp of water from his water bottle.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:57 am

"Yeah, I think Parker's a charming person to be around. And, of course, Ethan is too. Actually," Scott smirked in the other's direction. "Ethan and I used to be really good friends back when we hung out in high school. But, alas, due to certain choices, we went our separate ways." Scott shrugged languidly. "So I'm just thrilled with the fact I have to spend almost every second with him."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:01 am

Certain choices? Linda thought, What is that supposed to mean? "Oh, so you two used to know each other? So then I'm guessing you're glad to rekindle your friendship."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum