The Guide To Funniness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

5 posters

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Page 31 Empty Re: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:43 pm

"You're a perv," Tara rolled her eyes, smacking Valerie upside the head, "And we're having frozen waffles. I think I put syrup in that cabinet over there, if you could get it."

"You know you liked it," Ethan grumbled, rolling over and putting it over his head. He grabbed the covers and closed his eyes, prepared for another few hours' sleep.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

https://guidetofunniness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:52 pm

"My God, you lazy ass," Scott complained loudly. "I didn't think you'd actually try and go back to sleep." Scott sighed and rolled his eyes, before grabbing the covers and completely pulling them down. "Come on, get up. It's a nice day, so don't waste it sleeping. You can spend it with me."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:57 pm

"But I'm the perverted person you love, Tara!" Valerie said, winking at her girlfriend. "And yeah, I'll grab the syrup." Valerie reached up and grabbed the aforementioned ingredient from the cabinet. She handed it to Tara with a simple smile. "Now come on, I'm hungry for food."

((First sentence--classic Jeremy line =_=))
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:01 am

Tara sighed, turning to face Valerie, "Hungry? Try this," she smirked, squirting the syrup at Valerie's face. When she turned back to the toaster, she saw that the waffles were done, "Oh well," she shrugged.

"No, I'm sleeping, and I'll keep sleeping until I have a reason to get up, or until one of the managers makes me get up," Ethan muttered, always the morning person.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:19 am

"Jesus Christ, you're so irritable in the morning, you know that?" Scott told him, poking the other. "Now, quit arguing with me and get out of bed. You're slowly crushing my good morning spirit."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:27 am

Valerie gasped as the maple syrup splashed in her face. "T... Tara! What the hell?!" she spluttered, reaching out blindly and grabbing the washcloth from the close sink. She wiped the goo off of her face, a scowl on her lips as she set the cloth back down and glared at Tara.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:33 am

"You said you were hungry," Tara said innocently, looking at Valerie with a smug look on her face. "Oh, you missed a spot," she pointed out, poking a spot on Valerie's cheek. Before the other could wipe it off, she leaned over and licked the topping off. "Here's your waffle." She grinned as though nothing had happened.

"What good morning spirit?" Ethan grumbled, grabbing one of Scott's pillows.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:40 am

"The one utterly destroyed and stomped on by your attitude," Scott said, rolling his eyes. "Are you really too tired to just wake up now and start the freaking day?"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:49 am

"... Thanks." Valerie took the waffle given to her, and set it down on the counter. She grabbed the front of Tara's (hers, she noted), and pulled her in a for a sweet kiss. "Thank you for breakfast," she said softly as she pulled back. She grinned at the other, and ruffled her already mussed bed-head.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:31 am

Tara glared, but shrugged it off and began to eat her waffle. There were pleasant little butterflies in her stomach that made her feel all fuzzy and lightheaded, and she found that she couldn't eat from the feeling. She left the half eaten waffle on her plate and simply sat there and watched Valerie from the corner of her eyes.

"I'll start the freaking day when you give me a freaking reason to," Ethan said in a high pitched tone that sounded suspiciously close to Scott's.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:39 am

"Fine, whatever, I give up! Go back to sleep! A stupid fight like this is not how I want to start my day," Scott resigned, holding up his hands mockingly. "You're obviously still not a morning person, and I don't feel like dealing with your crabby attitude right now."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:49 am

"Fuck you," Ethan grumbled before rolling over and closing his eyes.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:59 am

"You wish," Scott retorted, sticking out his tongue.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Valerie raised an eyebrow when she noticed Tara's staring. "What? Is there something on my face?" She grabbed her napkin and began wiping off the side of her face furiously.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:35 pm

"No, just..." Tara looked down, her face heating up slightly, "you're really beautiful." There was a moment's silence, then Tara buried her face in her hands and muttered, "Oh my god, that was so cheesy."
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:43 pm

Valerie laughed, and patted the other on the back jokingly. "No, it's not cheesy... Okay, somewhat cheesy, but still. You're beautiful too. I don't date ugly girls." Valerie smiled, before tossing her now empty plate into the sink. "Well, what do you say we go and see if everybody's awake?"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:45 pm

"Oh, good idea," Tara said blankly, face bright red from Valerie's comment. "I'll put on sweatpants and check on Kai and Parker, and you go get the other two, okay?"
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:52 pm

"... Why do you stick me with the issued ones? But, fine, I'll get them." Valerie sighed heavily, and then pulled Tara in for a kiss. "Just a kiss for good luck! Which I'm going to need. God, it's a like a vicious cycle for them, isn't it? Fight, make up, fuck, fight, make up, fuck. Just goes on over and over again." Valerie headed back over to the bedroom part, grabbed a pair of sleep pants, then tossed them on carelessly

"See ya later, Tara!" she called over her shoulder as she left the hotel room, and wandered off to find the others.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:55 pm

Tara waved, then headed down the hall to the other room, actually knocking on the door as to not see unpleasant images, "You two, put some clothes on and answer the door!" she called.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:06 am

Kai jumped as he heard his manager's voice on the other side of the door, yelling at him to answer it. "Uhh... Just a second!" he shouted back. "Parker!" he whispered, frantically shaking the other man in the bed in an attempt to wake him up. "Parker, God damn you, get up!"

~*~

"Ethan, Scott, get up and get out here!" Valerie yelled, pounding on the singers' door with her fist loudly.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:24 am

"Hmm... what is it, Kai?" Parker groaned sleepily, only half awake. "Last night wasn't enough for you or something?" He snickered at the thought.

*~*~*

"One moment please!" Scott hollered back to the manager knocking obnoxiously on the door. He sighed, then slipped off of the bed and threw on some loose clothes he found in his suitcase. "Hi, Valerie!" Scott said, flinging the door open. "I've been awake, but that idiot insists on pulling his bullshit, so he's trying to go back to sleep. Well, anyway, good morning." He plastered a fake grin to his face.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:41 am

"Last night was plenty, Parker. I have a feeling I won't be able to sit or walk correctly for a week, thanks to you," Kai muttered. "It's just that Tara's at the door telling us to get up, and we are in the bed, naked. So get up and ready." Kai bent over and picked up some clothes off of the floor, and threw them in the other's face.

~*~

"My God, you two are having problems already?" Valerie peered over Scott's shoulder into the room. "And Ethan's not even all the way awake! Jesus Christ, you two are in need of some advice." She shoved the scrawny blonde singer to the side, and plopped down onto the empty side of the bed. "I don't feel like dealing with any more of your 'relationship drama', so since it seems like you've made up, try to keep it that way."

Last edited by Havoc on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:44 am

Ethan looked up, saw his manager, and buried his face in his pillow once more, "Go away Valerie, it's unhealthy to see your ugly mug this early in the morning."

"Oh, God--No way, you guys actually did it?! I thought that everyone was just joking!!" Tara called loudly, apparently forgetting the fact that she was in a hotel hallway and other people could probably hear her, "And really, TMI you guys!"
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:01 am

"Do you really have to be pissed off like that? Valerie never did anything bad to you! And for one, if I liked women, I'd say she was pretty cute," Scott said, walking over and kicking the bed to give it a good jolt. "But, I don't," he smiled sheepishly at Valerie, "sorry. But you're not ugly!"

*~*~*

"Yes, we did it!" Parker barked back noisily, grabbing the clothes thrown at him. He waited until he and Kai were dressed before going to answer the hotel door. "What do you want, Tara? Kai and I were sleeping after a very long and tiring night."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:11 am

"Shut the hell up, Parker!" Kai snapped, running over to door, and winced at a pain in an area he was sure should never experience that type of trauma. He glared at Parker, sending a mental 'damn you', his way. "Uhh... Sorry, Tara, do you need something?"

~*~

"Thanks, Scott. Telling me that you think I'm not ugly is very flattering and really boosts my self-esteem," Valerie drawled sarcastically. "See, Ethan, if you would just wake and up stop making comments under your breath, Scott wouldn't be so pissed. And Scott, if you didn't keep bugging him about waking up, he probably wouldn't be this cross. If you went to go make breakfast like a good girl--I mean, boyfriend and waited for him to wake up, or let him go back to sleep and also tried yourself, then today wouldn't have gotten off to a bad note. But that's my opinion. Do whatever the hell you want. Just fight, and let the whole thing start again!"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum