The Guide To Funniness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

5 posters

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Page 5 Empty Re: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 1:18 am

"What?! Don't leave me alone with him!" Scott shouted after her, but to no avail. He sighed, and faced Ethan. "Don't talk to me, okay? I said I don't want anything to do with you, and I mean it." He stalked as far away as possible from Ethan, and ended up grabbing a seat at the bar.

*~*~*

"Ugh, I'm too lazy to learn how to play another instrument!" Parker declared. He sat down in a seat at the counter, and patted the stool next to him. "Grab a seat, dude."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun May 24, 2009 1:21 am

"All right!" Kai slipped into the stool next to Parker. "So... what religion are you?" Kai almost slammed his head against the counter in pure idiocy. That was entirely retarded thing to say. He held his breath, hoping Parker wouldn't accuse him of being stupid or something.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 1:25 am

Ethan didn't reply, instead choosing to take a shot of tequila, grimacing as it burnt his throat. He quickly poured himself another, completely ignoring the baby faced singer that sat beside him. No, he wasn't thinking about the smooth hair, and the shining eyes, or the lean, fit body...

Ethan slammed his shot glass on the bar, burying his face in his hands, "Get out of my mind..." he moaned into his hands miserably.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

https://guidetofunniness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 1:44 am

Scott sent Ethan a confused look. Was he really talking to himself...? Crazy idiot, he though to himself, snickering. He ordered a nice glass of water, wisely choosing not to intoxicate himself and give Tara the satisfaction to see him as a 'funny drunk'. He rolled his eyes, and took a sip.

*~*~*

"My... religion?" Parker said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Does undecided count? I know there's a higher power, I just don't know what the higher power is. I think it's called Agnostic. You?"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun May 24, 2009 1:46 am

"Atheist," Kai replied without hesitation. "I'm more of a science guy, you know? I believe in more of the Big Bang theory, and evolution, and stuff like that..." He shrugged.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 1:49 am

Ethan glanced to the side, vision already slightly blurred from the alcohol. He downed another shot, then said to Scott, "Are you drinking water? Stop being such a pussy and have a real man's drink. Hard liquor cures anything." He downed another shot to prove his point.

((I love drunken!Ethan XD))
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 1:52 am

"Wow, you're even stupider when you're drunk," Scott snorted, tossing his head back. "And I don't want to get smashed, like you are trying to do. Now go away before I hurt you."

*~*~*

"Oh, yeah, I know what you mean. So... if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" Parker asked, attempting to come up with a topic. "I'm twenty-one."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun May 24, 2009 1:59 am

"Uhh..." Shit, Parker was younger than him?! I never saw that one coming, he thought to himself. "I'm twenty-two, actually..." He smiled apologetically at the man sitting next to him.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 2:02 am

"I could hurt you more than you could hurt me," Ethan scoffed, standing up and approaching Scott. Apparently, when drunk, Ethan had no sense of personal space, because he got up in Scott's face until their noses were almost touching, "But I could do something other than hurting you, if you prefer."
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 2:12 am

"... NO." Scott put his hand on Ethan's chest, and pushed, attempting to shove him back. "Leave me alone, drunkard! Ugh, god, your breath stinks! I can smell it from all the way over here! How many shots did you have?!" Scott pinched his nose. "You're completely unappealing right now. Please, go away."

*~*~*

"What's with that sorry look?" Parker snickered. "Think you're getting old or something?"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun May 24, 2009 2:14 am

"... No, I don't think I'm getting old," Kai said, looking off to the side. "Gah, I wonder if those two are still alive..."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 2:16 am

"You sure?" Ethan asked, not backing away from Scott. He lay his palm almost tenderly on Scott's cheek, then said, "I think you'd like this..." he leaned in, his lips barely touching Scott's, but it still sent a shock through his whole body.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 2:21 am

Scott narrowed his eyes. "How drunk are you?! Stop being so gross!" He grabbed the hand off of his cheek and threw it back at Ethan. "Just go away! I said no touching, talking, looking, etcetera!"

*~*~*

"Yeah..." Parker shrugged. "Oh well. It's not my business, anyway."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 2:25 am

Ethan looked at him for another moment, then fisted a hand in Scott's hair, kissing him harder this time, "Please," he whispered as he briefly broke away for a breath, "Why can't you love me?"
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 2:36 am

"Ugh, disgusting bastard!" Scott yelped, leaping up. The loud smack resonated through the bar as he slapped Ethan's cheek. "Shut up and go away! Don't talk to me, you cheater! I hate you!"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 2:39 am

Ethan, reactions slowed by the alcohol, lay a hand on his cheek where he had been slapped. He sat on the ground, feeling tears begin to pour from his eyes. He did nothing to stop them, and he simply curled up on his side and waited for the moment when he would pass out and, in the morning, he'd have a wicked hangover and not remember anything. So he closed his eyes and awaited unconsciousness.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 2:47 am

"Uh..." Scott watched as Ethan just curled up into a ball. He looked around, and was surprised no one has noticed what happened. He thought they were being pretty loud... Suddenly, he spotted the familiar head of dark brown hair, and began waving frantically. "Kai!! Kai, hey!! Over here!! Kai and other guy!!"

*~*~*

"So what, now I've been demoted to just being called 'other guy'?" Parker joked. "Ah, well, let's go see what your crazy friend wants."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun May 24, 2009 2:51 am

"Yeah, all right..." Kai sighed, and inwardly cursed Scott to the deepest pits of Hell. What was so important that he had to interrupt his very nice and comfortable conversation with Parker?! He grabbed said drummer's arm, and dragged him off into to the direction of his 'friend'. "What--Ethan?!" He looked down at Ethan, and then back at Scott reproachfully. "What did you do?!"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 2:53 am

Ethan shook his head at the sudden crowd gathered around him, shutting his eyes as tightly as he could. As he felt his consciousness slip, he saw images of high school flash before his eyes; Scott smiling, laughing, flirting. And those images made his heart ache more before he finally succumbed to the darkness.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun May 24, 2009 2:59 am

NEXT MORNING (AKA--HANGOVER DAY)

Valerie knocked hesitantly on the door to Ethan's trailer. "Ethan...?" she called. "Ethan, if you're there, could you let me in? I'd like to talk to you. Please?"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 3:02 am

Ethan groggily opened his eyes, squinting against the sunlight. What the hell had happened last night? They had the meeting, then they went for drinks...Ethan looked around his bed. Nope, no random chick in his bed...Then he realized that someone was knocking at his door. And it was giving him a headache. He covered his face with a pillow and let out a muffled, "Come in."
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 3:11 am

"I quit this stupid tour!" Scott screamed, throwing his pillow against the wall of his trailer. "I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! Why me?!" Scott flopped back down into his bed, pressing his face into the mattress.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 3:12 am

Tara threw the door open, stalking over to Scott's bed, and stood there glaring with her hands on her hips, "What's the problem, Scott?!" she yelled.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Sun May 24, 2009 3:15 am

"Ethan," Scott murmured. "Ethan is the problem, and nothing will change that! You and your bright ideas to sign this tour, Tara! I ended slapping him! The stupid drunk'tard. I want to smash his repulsive face into the concrete sidewalk outside!"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Sun May 24, 2009 3:17 am

"What did Ethan do?" Tara asked, trying to sound interested as she stared at her nails, "Insult you or something?"
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum