The Guide To Funniness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

5 posters

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Page 11 Empty Re: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Post  Fullmetal tr Tue May 26, 2009 5:18 pm

Ethan rubbed sleepily at his eyes as he stirred, blinking in the bright morning light, "Ugh, what do you want, Scott--" he began, then looked in the doorway to see Scott's pissed off manager standing there, "Oh, Tara. Lovely weather we're having."

"Lovely weather, my ass!!" Tara thundered, more threatening than last night's storm, "I leave you two alone for one night, and you're already jumping into bed?! This is moving a bit fast, you little fuckers!!"
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

https://guidetofunniness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Tue May 26, 2009 5:20 pm

"Who cares?! We didn't even do anything, so shut your mouth and stop butting into my personal business!!" Scott hollered, and grabbed a pillow, hurling it at his manager. "And you need to obviously learn not to burst into people's private places! Knock first!"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 pm

"Hey, you never answer when I knock!! Anyway, both of you get dressed and get yours asses to my trailer for a meeting before I have to drag you there!!" And, with that, she stormed out to report to Valerie.

((Havoc? *poke* owo))
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Tue May 26, 2009 5:29 pm

((Yes? o.o I've been reading amusedly >;D))
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Tue May 26, 2009 5:30 pm

((You're welcome to post at any time, you know =w=))
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Tue May 26, 2009 5:31 pm

"I bet your clothes are still wet, and that you're not going to walk back to your trailer to get something, so you can just borrow a pair of my shorts and a big T-shirt or something of mine, all right?" Scott offered, attempting to push Ethan out of bed. "Now get up. I have to get out bed, too!"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Tue May 26, 2009 5:33 pm

"Yeah, yeah," Ethan muttered, tumbling ungracefully off the bed. He made his way to the dresser, trying to find suitably colored (AKA black) shirt, then grabbed a pair of cargo shorts.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Tue May 26, 2009 5:38 pm

"Hey, Tara!" Valerie greeted as she saw the manager approach her. "Is... something wrong?" she asked, noticing her friend's frustrated expression. "Is Ethan still not back?! He's okay, right?!"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Tue May 26, 2009 5:39 pm

Scott hopped out of bed, and dug through the drawers of his dresser, grabbing a blue T-shirt, that he hoped was clean, and some jean shorts. "Fine... You go in that corner, and I won't look. I'll go over here, and you don't look at me. If you peek, I'll hurt you."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Tue May 26, 2009 5:42 pm

"Oh, he's more than okay," Tara muttered, quickly relaying the events to the other manager. With a sigh, she pinched the bridge of her nose between her thumb and index finger. "Do you mind please getting Parker and Kai for the meeting? I've had enough excitement for one day, and those two are worse than Ethan and Scott."

Ethan rolled his eyes, going to what seemed to be his very own personal corner of Scott's trailer. He quickly stripped off Scott's clothing, putting on the new outfit that suited him a bit better. He slipped his shoes on, exaggerating slightly as he covered his eyes while waiting for Scott.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Tue May 26, 2009 5:46 pm

Scott quickly threw on his loose clothing, and slipped on his sandals. "All right, all set!" he declared, smoothing out the wrinkles in his shirt and turning around. "It's safe to look now. Sorry if my clothes are a bit... short on you or something. Now let's go before Tara takes our heads off and sticks them on posts outside--because you know she'd do that."

Last edited by Colonel on Wed May 27, 2009 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Tue May 26, 2009 5:48 pm

Ethan shrugged, waving his hand at the clothing comment. He regularly wore jeans much tighter than any of Scott's clothing ever could be on him, so the loose shorts were actually a nice change, "Yeah, we should go." he agreed.
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Tue May 26, 2009 5:50 pm

"... Do I have to get them?" Valerie sighed, running her fingers through her long hair. "But, yes, I'll get them." She nodded to Tara, and loomed over to Kai's trailer hesitantly, and knocked on the door. "Don't come out until you have clothes on, you two!"

~*~

Kai muttered obscenities under his breath, standing up from his place on the floor, since he had let Parker sleep on the bed. He opened the door, and saw Valerie. "What?"

~*~

"O-Oh, that was fast..." Valerie said, rubbing the back of her head. "Well, get Parker, because Tara needs you two for something, okay?"

~*~

"God, we didn't do anything, Val," Kai grumbled. He turned his head over his shoulder, and yelled obnoxiously, "Parker! Wake up!"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Tue May 26, 2009 5:53 pm

"All right, come on before we're late, slowpoke," Scott said, and opened the door, exiting. "Wow, the air is always so clear and fresh in the morning after a rain! Now, come on! Stop dawdling!"

*~*~*

"What?" Parker said, sitting up.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Tue May 26, 2009 5:55 pm

"Stop nagging!" Ethan yelled, dodging puddles as to not get his precious Converse sneakers wet, "I'll go as fast as I fucking want!! And besides, you know that the other two probably slept together in a totally different way than us, so we'll be early."
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Tue May 26, 2009 5:56 pm

"We're being summoned," Kai explained, and grabbed Parker's arm, hoisting his out of bed. "Now let's go... I really hope this doesn't have to do with those two..." He exited the trailer, Parker still in tow, and headed over to Tara's.

"Tara?" he called, knocking on the door loudly. "What is so important you had Valerie wake me up?!"
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Tue May 26, 2009 6:01 pm

"Ew, that's gross, Ethan," Scott said, and accidentally stepped directly into a puddle. "Damn it! I wish I wore my sneakers." He cringed as he shook the muddy water off of his foot. "God, that's depressing. And I'm not nagging!" He grabbed Ethan's hand, and began practically dragging him to make him walk faster.

*~*~*

"It's too early in the morning to be yelling like that, Kai," Parker said, scratching his ear uncomfortably.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Tue May 26, 2009 6:03 pm

"Band meeting," Tara replied, mouth full of Froot Loops. She took a moment to chew, then added, "We didn't get to practice yesterday, so you have to make up for it double." Her eyes glinted evilly as she spoke.

Ethan opened his mouth to object, but when the butterflies in his stomach and that funny lightheaded feeling returned, he closed it, splashing through too many puddles to count before they arrived at the trailer (which was, quite unfairly, the largest one.)
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Tue May 26, 2009 6:09 pm

"Hey, Kai, Parker!" Scott shouted, patting his best friend on the back as he entered the trailer. "Hey--Can I have some Fruit Loops, Tara?! You woke me up, so it's the least you could do!! Besides, Kai ate all my Rice Krispies!! Can I have some?! Pretty please?!" Scott's lip quivered and he folded his hands, giving Tara the best puppy-dog eyes he could manage.
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Tue May 26, 2009 6:11 pm

"Scotty, don't eat Tara's food," Kai instructed. "How about we all just go out for breakfast after this? Sound good? Your treat, though. I don't feel like paying for the bottomless hole that is Scott."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Tue May 26, 2009 6:13 pm

"Kai, you're so mean to me!" Scott shouted, banging his friend in the arm with his fist. "I am not a bottomless hole, as you so kindly put it! ... I just eat more than the average person my age."
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Tue May 26, 2009 6:16 pm

"No, you eat a whole lot more than the average pregnant women craving food, kid," Kai said, and ruffled the blonde hair. "And yet you're still so short skinny! Ah, miracles! Some women would give anything to have the metabolism you have."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal tr Tue May 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Tara took another huge bite of cereal, nodding, "Yeah, listen to the kid and leave my food alone." she said, picking up a red loop and tossing it into her mouth. "Anyway, you guys have practice, so we'll stop for breakfast on the way there." she announced, standing up and putting her bowl in the sink. She clapped Ethan on the back as hard as she could on her way leading the group to her Ford Taurus, announcing, "Valerie gets shotgun. You guys can pile into the back somehow."
Fullmetal tr
Fullmetal tr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Tue May 26, 2009 6:25 pm

"Yes! Breakfast!" Scott cheered, punching the air with his fist. "I'm so freaking starved that it's not even funny! Come on, let's go before I pass out from starvation. And I call sitting by the window so I'm not squished in the middle!"
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Tue May 26, 2009 6:26 pm

"No, Scott, you have to sit in the middle," Kai said. "You're the smallest out of all of us, so it'd be fitting if you sat in the middle. Sorry, but it's the rules!"

~*~

"Thanks," Valerie whispered to Tara. "I don't know what I would've done if I had to sit with them in the back..."
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum